M&E Data Entry Assistant(1131 Views)
About Afghanistan Workforce Development Program
Creative Associates International, Inc. (Creative) is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Washington, D.C., the firm has field presence in 20 countries worldwide with a strong and diverse portfolio that includes global contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other clients including the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Defense. The firm has earned a solid reputation among its clients and missions worldwide and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike. The overarching goal of Afghanistan Workforce Development Program (AWDP) is to increase job placements, salaries/wages and self-employment opportunities for Afghan men and women through the provision of market-driven skills training, business training and linkages to credit, business development support and job placement services.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Data Entry Assistant will work under the supervision of the PMIS Manager and M&E Advisor and will assist in data verification and data entry of the AWDP M&E system.
The M&E Data Entry Assistant will report to the PMIS Manager/M&E Advisor
|Date Posted:||14 Sep 2017||Reference:||79|
|Closing Date:||17 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 9 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct data entry for all M&E data from Registration forms, Attendance sheets, Exit questionnaires, Job Placement Verification Forms and Training Observation Forms. Data will be sourced in Dari and Pashto and then translated and entered into the Creative/AWDP PMIS
• Assist the PMIS Manager in managing all PMIS related data collection, data entry/verification, and filing system.
• Entering all M&E data forms (Registration Forms, Attendance Sheets, Exit Forms, Job Placement Verification Forms and Observation forms, etc) when required. Data will be sourced from Dari and Pashto and then translated and entered into an English-base PMIS databases.
• Updating the M&E databases with the new data from provinces and keeping track of pending data
• Tracking of hard and soft copy of files from AWDP partners' provinces and negotiating the delivery of forms with the partner organizations
• Checking the quality of data regularly; reviewing softcopies of data to ensure quality and reliability within existence data. This includes spelling errors, missing fields, inappropriate answers to questions, etc.
• Identifying and reporting on data quality as received from AWDP's partners
• Requesting the review and/or resubmission of inaccurate or unacceptable data
• Ensuring compliance with schedules for receiving and inputting M&E data
• Review data for precision and accuracy
• Ensure compliance with schedules for receiving and inputting M&E data
• Maintain the AWDP data archiving system
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisors
• Assist the PMIS Manager in development of PMIS operational plan.
• Having the technical skills of database handling and management
• Good written and oral communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English languages.
• Bachelor’s Degree with two years and High School with at least four years of experience in related activities.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the demands of high-speed and high-quality data management
• Prior experience working with data for use with monitoring, evaluation, and/or surveys
• Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work well with a wide range of players including local project staff, international staff, government officials, and local education implementers
• Proven ability to respond quickly to rapidly changing environment and to work comfortably in an often unstable security environment
Afghanistan - Kabul
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail with “M&E Data Entry Assistant” in the subject line. Please note only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please. Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|More jobs in this category|
|Manager – Monitoring and Supervision Depart.. at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||06 Dec 2017|
|M&E Specialist at Hawk Vision||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|Senior Data Demand and Use Specialist at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||03 Dec 2017|
|Re-announce: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|National Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Food and Agriculture Organi..||Herat||30 Nov 2017|
|Development Program Specialist (Monitoring an.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|