M&E Specialist(807 Views)
About Aria Medica
Aria Medica is a subsidiary company of Investone Corps Inc. It is a young company in the pharmaceutical sector of Afghanistan with the vision to contribute to the improvement of health quality by addressing unmet medical needs; in particular, in the underserved areas of the country through investing in the production, importation, and distribution of quality, safe, efficacious and affordable pharmaceutical products.
M&E Specialist will lead the development and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) framework to track progress toward the objectives of the Aria Medica. The Specialist ensures that the overall M&E strategy is designed and implemented to assess the Aria Medica relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact and sustainability of results, evaluations carried out in a credible and systematic manner; evaluation lessons and recommendations are used for program design and contribute to better implementation of Aria Medica’s priorities and objectives. The Specialist will further ensure that the M&E system is responsive to the reporting requirements of Aria Medica.
|Date Posted:||14 Sep 2017||Reference:||AM026-09-17|
|Closing Date:||22 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The M & E Specialist will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks and responsibilities in a professional manner.
1. Provide “technical leadership” including technical assistance, guidance, and direction—related to M&E plans and systems, performance management, etc.
2. Oversee data collection, compilation, analysis, and timely reporting as per the M&E Plan. Manage all other related M&E work outputs in a timely and effective manner.
3. Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to measure the performance, impact, and sustainability of existing projects.
4. Identification and analysis of requirements and synthesis of proposals for the planning, preparation and management of specific thematic Aria Medica monitoring & evaluations and other types of M&E.
5. Promoting M&E standards, quality assurance/control and capacity development in the Aria Medica team.
6. Lead the preparation of a robust M&E Framework, including well-defined objectives and indicators, to track progress toward the Aria Medica’s objectives. This consolidated framework will track all programs which are implemented by different departments.
7. Based on this Framework, lead the development of an M&E system to implement and coordinate all M&E activities, including data collection tools and processes to track intermediate and high-level indicators, and coordination of all internal and third party evaluations. This system will be outlined in an M&E plan.
8. Identification and formulation of M&E findings, lessons learned and recommendations to be integrated into broader AM knowledge management efforts, disseminated in learning events and channeled into decision-making processes.
9. Provision of M&E feedback into policy/program design, including comments on various documents.
10. Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of activities; this may involve reviewing work plans, quarterly reports, participating in field visits, initiating regular portfolio reviews and contributing to program evaluations.
11. Any other related activity assigned by senior management.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Proven experience as a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.
2. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner.
3. Excellent research and data collection methodology skills.
4. Ability to create organizational work plans based on higher-level goals.
5. Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
6. An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
7. Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
8. A team player with leadership skills.
9. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 5+ years M&E experience, preferably in for profit organizations, international NGOs and pharmaceutical or health sector.
Education: Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration, Economic, BSc.- Master’s degree is prefered.
Computer Skills- Advanced skills in using word processing, spreadsheet (MS Excel) are required.
Languages: Good communication skill in English, Dari /Pashto.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested /qualified national candidates are requested to submit their CVs along with cover letters, with the vacancy number and position title as (M&E Specialist-AM026-09-17) on the subject line electronically to below mentioned email address. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Aria Medica is an equal opportunity employer. All ethnic groups and both genders are urged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning O.. at Danish Refugee Council..||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at GoodWeave International in Afghan..||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|MONITORING AND EVALUATION ADVISER at Department for International Develop..||Kabul||21 Jan 2018|