Hardware Officer for MoMP/ IT Directorate(410 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Install hardware, software and device drivers on standalone computers.
Test computers peripherals, hardware and software to ensure that they are working appropriately.
|Date Posted:||16 Sep 2017||Reference:||MoMP/PSU- Hardware Officer (IT Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||27 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Hardware||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
3. Install hardware, software and device drivers on standalone computers.
4. Test computers peripherals, hardware and software to ensure that they are working appropriately.
5. Install and configure Projectors, monitors, Scanners, copiers and printers.
6. Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot Computers, Projectors, monitors, Scanners, copiers and printers.
7. Develop and maintain an inventory of all Projectors, monitors, keyboards, hard drives, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
8. Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
9. Act as a technical resource in order to assist users with resolving computer issues.
10. Any other tasks assigned by the IT Director,
• Must be updating Certified CCNA, CCNP, MCITP, with past 3 to 5 years’ experience in enterprise network, organization or Data Center.
• Certified in at least one of the Microsoft, EC-Council, CompTIA, Cisco certifications
• Languages: Pashto, Dari and English.
• At least Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any other related fields and Master degree is highly preferred in these fields
• At least 4 years of experience in relevant field.
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
• Hardware troubleshooting.
• A+ Hardware.
• Familiar with Heavy printers, Copiers, computers.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT - Hardware
• Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 27/Aug/ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU Hardware Officer must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!