Walsingham Group, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned business, is a premier service provider of operational support, innovative technologies, and comprehensive training for our federal clients. Walsingham partners with its clients in providing multi-disciplined technical solutions for timely, objective, all-source intelligence to policy makers, war fighters, and force planners to meet their full-spectrum challenges.
The local investigator candidate will work to assist the screening and vetting elements supporting U.S. missions, document verification, and other functions where investigator support is required.
• Trans National Identity Papers (Tazkira)
• Letter of confirmation of residence signed by tribal or community leader
• Letters of guarantee signed by two professionals within the community
• Criminal record check provided by the Ministry of Interior (MOI)
• 2 Weeks of unpaid time off with job protection. Available after 30 days of continuous work
• Retention bonus based on length of time in position (1 year)
|Date Posted:||16 Sep 2017||Reference:||002|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Research/Survey||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• ILR Proficiency – 3/3 or ALTA 9/9 (Native Proficiency).
• A minimum of three (1) year experience as a background investigator (written and spoken communications) is required.
• High School minimum. Post-secondary education preferred.
• Command of both the English and the target language(s) as required.
• Knowledge of host country culture, traditions, and customs is required.
• Experience working in a high-threat environment and experience with U.S. Department of State security operations or DOD is highly preferred.
• Local investigators with previous experience working with the U.S. mission in Afghanistan
Afghanistan - Kabul
|More jobs in this category|
|Research Analyst at Office of Senior Advisor to the President of Afghanis..||Kabul||13 Feb 2018|
|Senior Quality Assurance and Accreditation Ma.. at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|