Customer Care Manager(781 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is the first and only DAB authorized financial company, offering online trading services in Afghanistan.
For more information, please visit our website www.vfs.af
The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for overseeing the quality of services provided to customers to ensure they are up to acceptable standards and adequately meet the expectations and requirements of clients.
|Date Posted:||16 Sep 2017||Reference:||VFS/VC/2017/051|
|Closing Date:||22 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervise and coordinate the activities of the customer care unit to ensure customers are satisfied.
2. Providing active support to customers to help addressed issues with received services/products.
3. Direct and monitor the customer care operations to ensure these are in compliance with all external and internal policies and procedures.
4. Assist in resolving tough or complex issues that are beyond regular customer care personnel.
5. Interact with customers to identify their needs and respond accordingly.
6. Help in identifying and promptly pacifying unsatisfied or upset customers.
7. They maintain accurate records of all customer care operations for reference purposes.
8. Oversee the orientation and training of customer care staff to ensure a capable workforce.
9. Promote revenue growth, retention and overall customer satisfaction.
10. Develop and implement customer care policies, procedures, and regulations necessary for ensuring a satisfied customer base.
11. Follow up customers to ensure they receive optimal value from purchased products/services.
12. Handle tough or complex customer issue by analyzing the raised problems to come up with solutions effective in addressing customer complaints.
13. Analyze customer care data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions.
14. Conduct surveys to determine the opinion of customers regarding Company’s products/services
15. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line Manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
- Fluent in Afghan local languages as well as English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
- Customer-focused, responsive and sales-driven.
- Data-driven with strong time management skills.
- Proven leadership and excellent communications skills.
- Being flexible regarding working hours.
- Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing, Master degree with be preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in customer care or related field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume and recent picture to the below mentioned email.
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Data Management unit at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Head of Administration at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Admin Officer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Contract Management Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Digital CASA Project Director at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Female Cleaner at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||08 Dec 2017|
|Office Security Guard at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||08 Dec 2017|
|Receptionist at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||08 Dec 2017|
|Re-announce: Investors Awareness Expert for M.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|معاونیت تجارتی) ریاست بد.. at DABS||Badakhshan||29 Nov 2017|
|مدیر تحریرات at DABS||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Loan Officer at Afghan Rural Finance Company||Multi Cities||30 Nov 2017|
|External Relations Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Chief Compliance Officer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|