Policy and Plan Technical Assistant (Re Announce)(723 Views)
About Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)
Governmental officeThe Ministry of Public Works (MPW) is responsible for the planning, monitoring, maintenance and development of the various transport infrastructure projects such as Roads, Bridges, Culverts, Railway and Airport in the government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Therefore to enhance the capacity to strengthen its ability to deliver effective, efficient and transparent services in MPW the Human Resource Directorate wishes to recruit the following staff on contract basis from development Budget for the Ministry of Public works.
The incumbent for Policy and Plan Technical Assistant is to provide advisory and practical assistance in advisory, managerial, development and implementation functions activities in specialized area.
|Date Posted:||16 Sep 2017||Reference:||MOPW/WC/96-022|
|Closing Date:||22 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist Planning & Program Directorate in reviewing ministry policy and train national staff on how to identify policy gaps and suggest measures to address them.
2. Assist in developing high quality strategic and planning documents, train related staff in developing mentioned documents
3. Establish comprehensive coordination mechanisms which assist the Planning and Program Directorate coordinate with key government agencies, in relation to policy and strategic initiatives being undertaken by MoPW.
4. Develop communication mechanisms, train relevant staff on how to maintain coordination/communication with related ministries and government agencies, national and international organizations for their financial, technical, cultural and tribal assistance.
5. He/she shall develop comprehensive plan and policy for the Ministry and ensure the proper implementation.
6. He/she shall develop an action plan for revamping the system in accordance with rules and regulations for better quality services delivery and also a work plan in agreement with his/her supervisor.
7. Ensure all MoPW directorates’ function/activities meet MoPW overall objectives and standards and high quality documentation of the program work is in place.
8. Establish a proper monitoring, evaluation and controlling system for overall performance of MoPW, after consulting and taking advice of Minister or Deputy Minister.
9. Design appropriate procedures and strategic plans for MoPW.
10. Establish a suitable mechanism, project tracking system and database to monitor activities carried out by directorates at national and sub-national levels to ensure effective performance of the relevant departments.
11. Design Mechanism, assist to design a tracking system and database for implementation of projects and ensure the proper implementation of projects.
12. Develop a proper data base to coordinate the department’s activities.
• Excellent Computer skills in operating MS Windows and MS Office programs.
• Proficiency in English, Dari and Pashto (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
• Excellent interpersonal Skills
• Self-discipline, integrity and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong reporting skill
• At least 2 years’ experience in in Policy and Planning
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
• Motivation/Self Reliance
• Team Work Ability
• Verified copy of University degrees
• Copy of Afghan ID (Tazkera)
• Copy of last posting contract’s
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications and detailed CV, to (Mentioned E-Mail) kindly indicate the vacancy number (MPW/ RCBIP/96-022) and the post title (Policy and Plan Technical Assistant) in the subject line when applying by email. To the Human Resource Unit - Reform and Capacity Building Implementation Directorate of Ministry of Public Works first Macroryan Kabul Afghanistan.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
"Women are highly encouraged to apply"
firstname.lastname@example.org --CC-- email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|دستیار اداری at DABS/KBD||Kabul||05 Feb 2018|
|مدیر جایداد ها at DABS||Kabul||02 Feb 2018|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Admin/ HR Assistant at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||04 Feb 2018|
|Admin Assistant at BCI||Kabul||29 Jan 2018|
|CoST Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|
|Program Assistant Parwan at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Parwan||25 Jan 2018|
|Provincial Intern at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Afghan Aim Consulting Services||Kabul||23 Jan 2018|
|کارمند مدیریت تحریرات at DABS||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|Administration Officer at MAIL/Panj-Amu||Kunduz||23 Jan 2018|
|Receptionist at Darya Village||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Admin Officer at JubailiBros||Kabul||26 Jan 2018|