Re- Advertised Business Operation Manager(985 Views)
About Aryazone, Inc.
Aryazone, Inc. is the Afghanistan first e-commerce company founded by Investone corps, Inc. which functions in multidisciplinary areas of investment. The idea behind Aryazone is to change the conventional markets into a more convenient, flexible, affordable, reliable and interactive online market. The company focused on all the areas of e-commerce including groceries, property dealing, assets sales and purchase, health and beauty, car selling and purchase, electronics , home & living, fashions’, books, mini cab services, hotel booking, airline ticketing, food ordering and sporting goods. It plans to connect millions of people not only in Afghanistan but in central Asia, Middle East, South Asia and other countries of the region. Aryazone will be the first professional e-commerce portal in Asia. Aryazone is an online portal available 24 x7 to the internet friendly customers. It is a virtual online marketplace facilitating easy ordinary and business transactions. Aryazone aims to tap the growing Afghan and Asia market.
Aryazone, Inc. is recruiting an experienced and driven business operation manager with considerable relevant experience in ecommerce and offline business (physically existing marts) development to join our growing team. The position will be responsible for leading a team to maximize daily output while executing best practices of business operations which include procurement, supply chain management, contracts/agreements management, warehousing management and daily business operations management to ensure smooth functioning and increase work efficiency of Aryazone, Inc. both as an online and offline business.
The Business Operations Manager should be a highly organized and detailed person capable of managing and prioritizing the needs of Operations Departments both at business level and office administration. This position requires a professional who can successfully motivate and lead in a team environment.
|Date Posted:||17 Sep 2017||Reference:||AZ/0018-2017|
|Closing Date:||24 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent responsibilities are confined but not limited to:
• Develop Business Operation Policy in compliance with Afghanistan prevailing law and the regulations of concerned line ministries;
• Responsible for delivering operational excellence service delivery through management and development of people, processes and deployment of best practices within a safe working environment;
• He/she will responsible to effectively manage the operation of Aryazone’s online marketplace and physically existing marts, and warehouses within and outside Kabul;
• Effectively manage the core functional areas of operations which include procurement, contracts/agreement management, supply chain management and timely review warehouses stock status,
• Identify present and potential risks involved in operations;
• Ensure liquidity, profitability, diversity, stability and safety in all the operations of Aryazone;
• Manage day-to-day operations that support order fulfillment, warehouse operations & quality management programs both in online and offline businesses of Aryazone, Inc;
• Manage supplies and distribution channel and make sure it is with compliance to Aryazone’s policies;
• Maintain internal processes on order management, cataloging, shipping, and customer service functions;
• Work in a close coordination with business development unit while dealing the agreed terms and condition with respective suppliers/companies;
• Recommend new tech features, internal processes, and supplier performance goals that will drive efficiencies and assist on driving down costs on the operational side of the business;
• Manage product supply from producer/supplier to end users in timely manner and with consideration of cost efficiency;
• Perform cost volume profit analysis whenever required;
• Investigate root causes and work with cross-functional areas to provide analysis and recommendations for business operations improvement;
• Support critical meetings with internal cross functional teams on product requirements, contract/agreement process management, procurement and supply chain management.
• Act as liaison between the head of Ecommerce and Marts specialist, and coordinating schedules and managing logistics amongst warehouses accordingly.
• Manage and supervise the inventory management software across the warehouses and the marts;
• Prepare consolidate monthly, quarterly and annual financial and stock reports;
• Based on review reports generated by department managers.
• Weekly report to sector heads (online and offline)
• and present it to the senior management;
• Attend meetings, workshop and events;
• Other tasks assigned as required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
1. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Pashto, Dari and English.
2. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
• Ability to listen, to consult and to share information and ideas;
• Good skills in teamwork and negotiations;
3. INTELLECTUAL SKILLS:
• Target oriented;
• Should possess exceptional high leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate performance through effective feedback;
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, ideas and procedures;
• Commitment to expand or build on existing skills and knowledge through training and on-the-job learning.
4. COMPUTER SKILLS:
• Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, inventory management software is preferred.
• Honest, committed, hardworking and open to learn;
• Understanding existing and emerging technologies;
• Have a knowledge of current technologies available in marts and warehouse inventory/operation management;
• Rich understanding procurement, logistics and supply chain management;
• A manager with both creative and analytical capabilities;
• Well-organized and detail oriented;
• In depth business awareness partnered with a creative mind;
• Time management and effective leading skills
• Performs well under pressure;
• Excellent planning and reporting skills;
• Proven ability to be proactive and anticipate needs;
• Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic; and
• Work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities, and locations.
Minimum a Bachelor's degree in business, commerce, management from a recognized national or international university. MBA degree holders will be preferred.
Must have 5 years relevant work experience in national or international companies.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Qualified applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) accompanied by a cover letter to HR Manager of Aryazone, Inc. Please include the title of the position & vacancy number in the subject line of the email. No other documents are required to be submitted at this stage of the recruitment process. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
• This vacancy is for Afghan nationals only.
• Applicants with incomplete and inconsistent information will not be considered.
• No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
• Candidates who are applying for this position must fully meet the education requirement as specified. At the time of applications, candidates must also meet in full the experience requirement. There is no exception for these requirements.
• Short-listed candidates will be requested to provide educational documents such as degrees, diplomas, certificates and other pertinent documents as needed. Failure to provide the required documentation will result in the rejection of their application from further consideration.
• Aryazone retains the full right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions.
Aryazone, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر تجارتی at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|مدیر مالی و اداری at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Administration Officer at GTR Group||Kabul||04 Aug 2018|
|(معاونیت تجارتی (ریاست جو.. at DABS||Jawzjan||24 Jul 2018|
|(مدیر تحریرات (سروبی at DABS||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|ریاست تهیه و تدارکات at DABS||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|