Senior Associate Attorney(1130 Views)
About Kakar Advocates LLC
Kakar Advocates, LLC is based in Kabul, Afghanistan, with U.S. and Afghan licensed attorneys on staff. The firm also is associated with DLA Piper, one of the largest law firms in the world. Kakar Advocates provides a full-service offering to its clients including legal services, development and business consultancy services, financial management services, and capacity training. More information about the firm is available at www.KakarAdvocates.com.
Kakar Advocates seeks to hire a registered Associate Attorney to assist with new and ongoing cases related to corporate, criminal and commercial law. This new member will be given the opportunity to work on cases with high-profile clients and attain legal experience within a growing international law firm.
|Date Posted:||23 Sep 2017||Reference:||005|
|Closing Date:||23 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Legal||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertaking duties and responsibilities as directed/ requested by Managing Partner
• Drafting letters, briefs, and contracts
• Participating in client conferences and meetings
• Managing matters related to client cases
• Conducting legal research and analysis and presenting data to peers and Managing Partner
• Drafting case theories
• providing comprehensive legal support to fellow members.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to conduct legal research and draft legal documents in English
• Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Internet and emailing.
• LLB degree with a minimum of three years of professional experience in the field of commercial law; Master’s degree preferred
• A good understanding of all areas of law, including criminal and corporate
• Excellent command of English, and good command of local languages (Pashto and Dari)
• Ability to produce high quality, well-written legal documents and reports in English
• Detail oriented with strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills
• Must have experience in drafting letters, briefs, contracts and case theories
• Experience in handling mediation with little assistance
• Excellent academic credentials from a recognized university.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Law
Please note the following when applying:
• Mention position title on the subject of email
• only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Advocacy Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Service..||Herat||13 Dec 2017|
|Senior National Legal Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||11 Dec 2017|