Risk Manager(1935 Views)
About Arian Bank
Arian Bank is owned by two famous Iranian Banks and registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA) as well as Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) as a Commercial Bank having branches in Kabul and Herat.
please refer to the Duties & Responsibilities field.
|Date Posted:||24 Sep 2017||Reference:||AB-020|
|Closing Date:||24 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
To assist Board and senior management to establish and communicate Bank’s Risk Management objectives and direction;
- To design risk managementProgram and participate in the risk assessment process;
- To develop Risk management framework;
- To assist CEO and the risk management committee to develop andCommunicate risk management policies, risk appetite and risk limits;
- To assist developing risk mitigation strategies for the Bank’s critical risks;
- To implement appropriate risk reporting to CEO, Executive Committee, Boardand senior management on periodical basis;
- To establishes, communicate and facilitate the use of appropriate Enterprise RiskManagement (ERM) methodologies, tools and techniques;
- To work with business units to establish, maintain and continuously improve riskManagement capabilities;
- To facilitates enterprise-wide risk assessments and monitors priority risks across theBank;
- To ensure effective alignment between the ERM process and internal audit and riskFinancing;
- To conducts risk management education and training from time to time;
- To provide an independent view regarding proposed business plans and transactions
Strong understanding of risk exposure calculation methods;
Extensive Knowledge of credit grading and rating concepts and the technical development of such underlying models as well as working knowledge of the Basel II accord;
Strong analytical skills with a working knowledge in the principles of credit risk, market risk, operation risk, liquidity risk and finance.
Sound Knowledge of investment risk and portfolio management concepts;
Understanding of operational risks including IT Security;
Ability to clearly articulate and express a bank’s risk Appetite;
Knowledge of Policy development and implementation;
Strong command of risk management principles, tools and models;
In depth understanding of the regulatory, economic sectors, clients and market environment;
Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Bachelors or Masters inAccounting,Finance, Banking, Economics, or related field.
Risk management professional training or certification such as FRM/PRM aredesirable.
5-7years’ working experience in abank(preferred), rating agency or finance company as a credit officer or risk management officer with responsibilities that included development or participation in credit grading activities, portfolio management and credit review/approval;
Previous management experience;
Experience using management tools such as Risk Metrics;
Asset/Liability management experience
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested candidate can send their application and CV with all documents to the following email address.
email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|