Social Media Specialist(1818 Views)
About Big Bear Company
Big Bear is a German full line manufacturer of wide range of branded carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Established in 2006, the company operates with a portfolio of over 30 products in beverage segment under flagship of German quality. The company has a comprehensive and proficient distribution network with its flagship brand Big Bear Energy Drink across 12 countries with tens of millions of cans of beverages and soft drinks distributed annually.
Implement social media strategies across multiple platforms to build brand awareness and generate inbound traffic. The successful candidate will develop and maintain social networking sites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and responsible to edit contents, develop visual graphics and publish them across the platforms. Develop promotion campaigns and create consumer engagement.
|Date Posted:||24 Sep 2017||Reference:||11-HR-2017|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
•Responsible for setting up social media accounts and maintaining daily activity.
• Develop content for posting on all designated social media outlets, monitoring online competitor’s presences/perceptions researching new blogs and channels for relevance/trend identification.
• Responsible for daily posts/tweets and graphic contents to all applicable social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
• Interact with fans in real time on various web platforms.
• Creating such contents for feeds to spark discussion on various social networking sites.
• Coordinating the marketing calendar with online activity tracking social media influence measurements.
• Create online product experience for consumers, including developing innovative marketing/merchandising solutions.
• Responsible to provide comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports.
• Develop and deliver social media optimization.
• Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
• Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process.
• Develop and manage viral marketing campaigns, creating and managing monthly promotions.
• Influence customer behaviour across new media channels, analysing client-initiated conversations and advising appropriate marketing, sales and contact centre team as needed.
Language skills in Dari, English and Pashto
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc) and how they can be deployed.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Ability to effectively edit contents in Dari, English, Pashto and publish them on social networking sites.
• Public relations, community management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Design.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as social media coordinator or specialist
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS SPECIFIC FIELD BUSINESS.
Interested candidate who meet the above mentioned requirements, should submit up to date resume/CV with letter of interest and supporting educational documents , apply electronically through e-mail
Only short listed candidate whose applications meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Social Media Officer at Mohib Towers||Kabul||10 Oct 2018|
|Pashto Presenter (Female) at MOBY Group||Kabul||13 Oct 2018|