Sales Executive(1126 Views)
About Big Bear Company
Big Bear is a German full line manufacturer of wide range of branded carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Established in 2006, the company operates with a portfolio of over 30 products in beverage segment under flagship of German quality. The company has a comprehensive and proficient distribution network with its flagship brand Big Bear Energy Drink across 12 countries with tens of millions of cans of beverages and soft drinks distributed annually.
To maximize company’s sales and market penetration in Retail segment (A Class, B Class & C-Class) and to secure the relevant receivables as well as ensuring outstanding service to our customers as a competitive edge.
• Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
• Review ageing report on regular basis, collect due outstanding and ensure reducing bad debts.
• Monitor the credit limit and credit timeline as per the policies set by finance department.
|Date Posted:||25 Sep 2017||Reference:||12-HR-2017|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Field Sales Execution
• Selling ready stock to pre-assigned customers in a designated route.
• To check in-store displays to maximize sales through regular field visits across retails stores.
• To set target for individual customers, by category of product.
• To execute regular promotions in collaboration with account managers.
• Be responsible for achieving sales target.
• Covering and visiting required number of outlets per-day / per-month.
• Prepare invoices and collect cash/cheques.
• Handling and delivering stocks.
• Analysing competitor’s activities and reporting to Sales Manager.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and other required sales reports.
• Responsible to acquire accounts in Kabul territory.
• Keep an open eye on the market and be informed on what competitors are doing.
• Keep the sales team well-informed on any new leads in the market and always keep an open communication channel, brain storm and discuss how to improve internal processes or how to adopt best practices as seen from the market.
• Insure that all sales orders are acknowledged within a reasonable response limit.
• Maintain good customer relationship with clients.
• Maintain a clear and effective communication with the customers.
• Responsible for relationships with accounts serving as the connection point.
• Build relationships with Customer teams and Field Sales teams.
• Effectively manage customer base, customer administration and work on customer satisfaction and receivables.
100% customer satisfaction is always expected and encouraging the direct reports to be proactive on this point.
• Drive collaboration between supply chain and field sales execution including sales/delivery & route planning.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the field for direct sales of product
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS SPECIFIC FIELD OR FMCG BUSINESS
Interested candidate who meet the above mentioned requirements, should submit up to date resume/CV with letter of interest and supporting educational documents , apply electronically through e-mail.
Only short listed candidate whose applications meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Aptech Afghanistan require Course Counsellor at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Sales Officer (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Assistant at Khan Group int'l||Kabul||10 Jan 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Sales Executive at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Manager of Marketing, Communications and Digi.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Sales and Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Sky International Insurance||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Sales Consultant at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|STORE MANAGER at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Pharma Ltd. (manufacturer and importer of Medic..||Herat||20 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Pajhwok Afghan News||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|