NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the prominent ICT firms in the country NETLINKS currently employs more than 150 national and international staff members including but not limited to several highly qualified software developers, engineers, analysts, ICT professionals, network and security experts, customer support experts and a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS has three provincial branch offices in the major cities of Herat, Mazar and Jalalabad.
As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
Under the direct supervision and in close coordination with the Training Manager, the Trainer is responsible to provide on the job training for government employees and other trainers. The training activities will involve teaching basic computer skills, information security awareness, and applications that are built for the specific purposes. He or she is also responsible for providing general administrative support to the project. The trainer is responsible for regular travel across Afghanistan for training activities at remote sites. The trainer is responsible for designing, developing of training materials in English, Pashtu, and Dari and implementing training programs based on various training requirements to end users and trainers, and conducting training activities and preparing reports to Senior Trainer and Training Manager.
|Date Posted:||26 Sep 2017||Reference:||Trainer-82317|
|Closing Date:||03 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Training||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contributing to the training material development process and providing trainings to end users and other trainers based on project training requirements.
• Designing, development, implementation and evaluation of training material for the project training requirements.
• Making sure that the overall goals of the training program has been met and implemented successfully.
• Complying and aligning training activities to the project training plan and project goals.
• Preparing reports of training design, development, implementation and evaluation to Training Lead or senior trainer and the Training Manager.
• Attending the seminars, trainings, and capacity building courses.
• Performing Functional Testing of applications as per the project requirements.
• Assisting on translation of the English material into Dari and Pashtu.
• Developing, Preparing, designing, and writing of the project technical and training Manuals.
• Preparing of Training Plans and training schedules for new trainees.
• Preparing and setting up training equipment/environment for training programs on the field in remote areas.
• Regular update of the training materials and curriculum.
• Training the basic Computer Programs and purpose built computer applications for Ministry of Interior (MoI) and Ministry of Defense (MoD) Personnel.
• Assessing new trainees basic computer knowledge prior to actual training delivery.
• Preparing Daily/Weekly/Monthly attendance sheet of trainees.
• Preparing Daily/Weekly/Monthly report of training activities to training lead and Training Manager.
• Translating the project documents.
• Training of the project new and existing trainers.
• Any other tasks/duties directly assigned by Senior Training, Training Manager.
• Sharing acquired knowledge with other trainers and project staff.
• Documenting all the training activities.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent client-facing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deal with difficult callers.
• Logical thinker.
• Up-to-date technical knowledge.
• An in depth understanding of the software and equipment that clients/employees are using.
• Good and accurate records keeping.
• B.Sc. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Basic knowledge of Linux system will be preferred.
• At least 1 year of proven working experience.
• The position requires regular travels across Afghanistan and to all site offices of the project.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail to following email clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test
|More jobs in this category|
|Training Manager at NETLINKS||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Freelance Training Consultant/Trainer at VEER Consultancy||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|