IT Officer(1159 Views)
About Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English
This is a Language Training Centre exclusively for Spoken & Migrant purpose. Our classes are small-sized group class with a curriculum customized for non-native speakers of English and aim at the balanced improvement of students' English proficiency in the four macro skills - namely, reading, listening, speaking and writing. We are confident that our rigorous academic program will equip students with proficiency in English that will give them an edge in which ever field career they choose to pursue upon course completion. This is a place where teachers and students find a teaching & learning process enjoyable with a family-like atmosphere.
The work of positions in this stream involves the application of knowledge of information technology and information technology techniques and principles to the development or maintenance of information systems. It includes the associated systems analysis, systems design, programming and specialist activities. It also includes the direction, control, management and co-ordination of this work.
IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization. They may install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
|Date Posted:||26 Sep 2017||Reference:||IT-06-08|
|Closing Date:||25 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
• setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
• solving password problems
• talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
• responding to breakdowns
• Ability of managing social networks
• Making banners and advertising
• Knowledge of marketing
• investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
• repairing equipment and replacing parts
• supervising junior engineering and technical staff
• obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
• checking computer equipment for electrical safety
• maintaining records of software licenses
• managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
• Ability to work well with people
• Strong communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
• Has the technical knowledge and experience to enable duties to be performed usually without technical instructions.
Afghanistan – Kabul, Main branch-Qalay-e-najara, Second Street
• You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with colleagues
• Strong customer service ethos
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
• Good listening skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• A logical mind
• At least Bachelor of Computer Science/Information Technology
Afghanistan - Kabul
The Subject line of your email must indicate the exact vacancy Name (IT-06-08) and location otherwise your Application will be ignored.
(Interested Candidates are requested to send their CVs and Cover Letters Attached in PDF or DOC File Format) to the attention of Human Resources Department.
For more information visit our webpage www.amaeshamal.edu.af
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیریت تدریسی پوهنحی اقت.. at Asia Higher Education ..||Herat||23 Dec 2017|
|استاد دائم در رشته های اق.. at Asia Higher Education ..||Herat||06 Jan 2018|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Kunduz||17 Dec 2017|
|National Education Expert for MOE MVCA follow.. at Joint Monitoring and E..||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|تلاشی و صفاکاری at Barakat International School||Kabul||10 Jan 2018|
|English Language Instructor at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||26 Dec 2017|
|English Teacher at Elham Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|IELTS Instructor at Barakat International School||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Primary School Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|معلم دری at Barakat International School||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|WIE - Scholarship Microsoft Office Certificat.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Adobe Creative Cloud Certification in digital.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|