Deputy Finance Manager(1647 Views)
About Aziz Group
Construction Company working in Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||27 Sep 2017||Reference:||KBL-0010|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Recording daily transactions in the system.
2. Making reconciliation with procurement departments for advance payments.
3. Attendance sheet preparation of all staff.
4. Payroll preparation reports for Head Office.
5. Collecting bills and preparing vouchers for Provincial Office expenditures.
6. Collecting, checking and calculating bills received from field offices
7. Preparing required documents for monthly expenditures and forwarding to Finance Department for further processing.
8. Preparing and reconciling of monthly closing report for cash book and bank book and keep correct record of them (Hard and Soft copies).
9. Liaise with Mastofiat for payment of tax payment with coordination of the Finance Department.
10. Be the focal point for all HR related issues related to the Provincial Office.
11. With close consultation with Provincial Manager Purchasing of material for the projects.
12. Review yearly plan of operation with the Provincial Manager and update plan for procurement of materials, repair of vehicles/equipment.
13. Check expendable and non-expendable materials lists in store and stock.
14. Make money request for monthly expenditures.
15. Prepare monthly staff update list of the Provincial Office and relevant field offices/projects.
16. Prepare List of Real Estate (Houses, Markets, Lands) Documents, Contracts and monthly rent receivables list.
17. Prepare vehicle update list.
6. Filling Machinery time sheet on daily basis.
18. Manage and controlling Fixed Assets.
19. Filling all Vouchers and documents.
20. Weekly reporting.
21. Monthly reporting
22. Prepare summary time sheets on monthly base.
23. Any other tasks assigned by the Finance Manager.
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Specially in Ms. Excel.
Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
Strong team player with proven inter-personal and coaching skills
Excellent report writing skills.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
Bachelor’s Degree, Account/Finance.
Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than 31-OCT-2017. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Deputy Finance Manager # KBL-0010). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Consultant for External Review of US Embassy .. at American University of..||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|RTDMS Project Director at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Criminal Team Lead - Regions at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Deputy Team Lead at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Criminal Deputy Team Lead at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Civil Deputy Team Lead at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Civil Team Lead at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|National Project Manager- SDG Project-SB5/1 (.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||12 Jul 2018|
|Project Management Technical Assistant at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)..||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|Planning and Performance Monitoring Specialis.. at Trans-Hindukush Road C..||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|NIMS (National Information Management System).. at MOIA||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Manager Fundraising/ Resource Mobilization at French Medical Institute fo..||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|CW4WAfghan-Afghanistan Country Director at Canadian Women for Women in Af..||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|CEO at 786 Pharma||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|