Business Development Officer(541 Views)
About Aeroparcel, Inc.
Aeroparcel (AP) is the first private courier company in Afghanistan. AP is committed to modernize the courier services in Afghanistan. Within four years of operations AP plans to be the market share-leader of courier services in Afghanistan. The company offers highly competitive products, services and customer experience, and we are committed to continuously improving these offering for all our customers. With the customer at the center of everything we do, we are working hard to ensure that AP services are safe, express and affordable. The main businesses of AP are mail and document delivery, parcel delivery, transportation and logistics solutions, supply chain solutions and e-commerce delivery solutions. AP is a subsidiary company of Investone Corps, Inc. (ICI). ICI is one of the largest holding investment company in Afghanistan with corporate offices situated in several countries.
We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability. We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
|Date Posted:||27 Sep 2017||Reference:||AP-09-27-2017|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Career opportunity as Business Development Officer in the Transportation sector
If you have experience in the transportation / courier / air cargo / ocean freight sector, STOP READING HERE !
If you feel uncomfortable in a fast paced business environment, STOP READING HERE !
If you do not want to play an essential role in the build up and development of the company Aeroparcel to Afghanistans leading courier and freight forwarding company within a short period of time, STOP READING HERE !
If you are not a convincing outgoing personality, not able to explain and develop our services to industries, governmental and non-governmental institutions, who are in need of professional transportation and courier services and solutions, STOP READING HERE !
If you have no excellent network within the logistics industry sector, if you don´t know the relevant potential customers, STOP READING HERE !
If you have no profound understanding of the processes in the courier sector or/and air and ocean freight, STOP READING HERE !
If you are not willing to go the extra mile to reach a target, STOP READING HERE !
If you don´t know how a gain a competitive advantage, how to convince our customers and keep them happy, STOP READING HERE !
If you don´t love finding the optimal solution set for transportation of goods, be it on the ground, in the air or via ocean and you are not able to translate this into compelling service offers and RFQ responsesTHEN STOP READING HERE !
If you have come this far reading you seem to be the right fit for us.
Other prerequisites, we would love to see, would be an excellent knowledge of the English language and a BBA/MBA in logistics or business administration. You have experience in successfully leading a team of business development colleagues. You feel very comfortable in using Excel/Powerpoint etc. You have no issues to travel to the provinces and abroad.
Your responsibilities as Business Development Officer would be mainly as follows:
• Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
• Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
• Guarantee a considerable business growth year by year.
• Negotiate timelines and budgets
• Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
• Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
• Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
• Find, create and manage a robust pipeline of business opportunities nationally and internationally jointly with your sales team.
• Identify customer tenders and RFQs and develop sustainable innovative for proposal.
• Keep your ear on the market, identify new trends and developments
• Closely exchange and work with the operations and customer service departments, especially in case of service hick ups.
• Any other task assign by the management.
Still seems like a fit to you ? Then contact us, we are waiting and are
happy to make your acquaintance.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred
• Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five plus years in a sales or business development environment)
• Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
• Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
• Computer skills
• Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
2. This vacancy is for Afghan only.
3. Applicants with incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered
4. No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained
5. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
6. The Agency retains the full right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions.
Aeroparcel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All ethnic groups and both genders are urged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Manager at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||08 Nov 2017|
|MARKETING MANAGER at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Multi Cities||17 Nov 2017|
|Marketing Manager at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Sales Executive at Big Bear Company||Balkh||30 Oct 2017|
|Marketing Specialist at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Herat||31 Oct 2017|
|Marketing saleman at sayara international ltd||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|