IT Manager(1648 Views)
About Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd
NZ Solution is a leading Information Communication Technology (ICT) company in Afghanistan.
NZ Solution established with the aim of entrepreneurship and innovation in the area of Technologies Information Communication Technology (ICT).
The IT Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining the day to day operation of the internet software, and supporting hardware and network infrastructure.
The manager will strategically manage the Internet solutions, services and support. The manager will strategically manage the Internet and Groupware Services team. This is a team of highly technical people that manage and support the Agency’s overall objective of delivering highly efficient and effective services including Internet services.
|Date Posted:||28 Sep 2017||Reference:||NZ/HRD/2017/001|
|Closing Date:||27 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Monitor and report on the quality, effectiveness and customer satisfaction relating to the provision of service operations.
2. Install and configure any type of device in UBIQUITI, CISCO and Mikrotik.
3. Take responsibility for the day to day operation of the team, providing overall guidance and supervision.
4. Maintain and monitor required staffing levels and schedule to ensure that the team can meet the demand and respond in a timely manner to network and server anomalies and outages.
5. Service Restoration - meeting SLA on services.
6. To develop the team and work with other departments in NZ to achieve common business goals.
7. To act as an escalation point for customer problems and questions via telephone, e-mail and face to face.
8. To be escalation contact for service issues, out of hours.
9. Ensuring the right environment is in place so that staff are effectively mentored, developed and trained.
10. Develop and own the processes and procedures used by the team, based on best practice for the company.
11. Organize and prioritize workload.
12. Lead internal projects to improve service.
13. Communicate with suppliers and service providers on behalf of the company.
14. Conduct team reviews and be responsible for personal and career development of team members.
ICT & ISP Skills
1. At Least Bachelor IT or Computer Science degree holders.
2. At least 3 Years practical Experience in the field relevant field.
3. Capable of utilizing hand tools and test equipment to perform work.
4. Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiative and discipline.
5. Willing to work nights & weekends if necessary.
6. Holder of Valid MCSA & CCNA and other Microsoft Online certification will be given priority.
7. Strong Programming Skills will be given priority and First chance for selection
8. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
9. Strong Communications skills in Dari, Pashto & English (Verbal & Written)
10. Word processing and/or data entry skills.
11. Organizing and coordinating skills.
12. Strong customer relation & Ability to analyze and solve problems
13. Able to work long hours when needed.
14. Significant proven experience in comparable role within an ISP or Telecoms organization.
15. Previous extensive experience of building and developing a technical team.
16. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
17. Able to analyze problems, issues & needs and provide robust but adaptable solutions which meet current and future requirements.
18. The ability to handle objections and resistance to change.
19. Ability to cope with changing environment – including adapting to meet emergency business- critical events.
20. Effectively plans and organizes own workload.
22. Capable of working under pressure/using own initiative with minimal supervision.
23. Team player, who contributes ideas and suggestions for improvement.
24. Keen interest in leading edge ISP technologies.
25. Happy to challenge existing processes and procedures.
26. Previous supplier management experience essential.
27. Exposure to running projects effectively is essential.
28. Experience of installing any type of Internet Devices (UBIQUITI, Mikrotik, CISCO & etc).
29. Experience of running complete setup of ISP.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter along with their Application, CV, Educational and work experience documents to:
NZ Solution Office Shahr-e-Naw Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|گارسون at Apple Restaurant||Kabul||10 Mar 2018|
|ESC Assistant/Peon at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Bamian||23 Feb 2018|
|صفا کار at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporation ..||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|میتر خوان at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Takhar||20 Feb 2018|
|میتر خوان at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Badakhshan||20 Feb 2018|
|بست 6 اجیر تحصیل عواید at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||19 Feb 2018|