Reannounced NIMA Faculty ICT(710 Views)
-The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received a grant from the International Development Agency (IDA) for the Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII). The said project aims to establish a high quality, equitable, market-responsive and cost-effective technical and vocational education and training (TVET) system in order to increase the number of immediately employable Afghan graduates. The said project consist of four main components, strengthening of the TVET institutional system, Improving performance of TVET Schools and Institutes, Improving Teacher Competencies, and Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation and Public Awareness.
National Institute of Management and Accounting established in March 25, 2008 with the financial collaboration with the World Bank. NIMA Offers 14th level education and medium of instruction is English. The first ever Institute in the entire Afghanistan Accredited by ACBSP, USA in the year 2015.NIMA provides a two-year program in each of the following three academic streams: Business Management, Accounting, and ICT, for students who have graduated from grade 12.
The ASDPII project is looking for recruiting 3 junior faculties in ICT on competitive basis in order to continue with service as stated in below duties and responsibilities.
|Date Posted:||02 Oct 2017||Reference:||DMTVET/C-6.17|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 9 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery of the approved curricula
- Assist the relevant Senior Faculty/ Expert with the preparation of curricula
- Preparation of teaching and course materials, according to the norms set by the requirements of accreditation by ACBSP.
- To teach respective subject to the students in highly recognized standards & norms following the norms set by ACBSP accreditation.
- To prepare an academic teaching plan that may be approved by Sr. Faculty
- To provide students with a safe and supportive learning environment, to help them in extra-curricular activities like student clubs and other activities.
- Support the Teacher Development Program Expert for the implementation of a development program for Afghan Teacher Trainees at NIMA.
1. MA degree in Computer Science.
2. Minimum of consecutive 2 years relevant working experience mostly in teaching and lecturing at university level.
3. Proven ability to drive change throughout an organization;
4. Have a demonstrated focus on impact and results;
5. Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto is an advantage.
6. Excellent reporting, interpersonal and team working skills;
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their applications and CVs via e-mail.
- (Please make sure you put the title of the position and the reference number of the position at the title of Email, otherwise your application will not be considered.)
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the position
Address: Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training, Dehbori, behind of Music School, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیریت تدریسی پوهنحی اقت.. at Asia Higher Education ..||Herat||23 Dec 2017|
|استاد دائم در رشته های اق.. at Asia Higher Education ..||Herat||06 Jan 2018|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Kunduz||17 Dec 2017|
|National Education Expert for MOE MVCA follow.. at Joint Monitoring and E..||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|تلاشی و صفاکاری at Barakat International School||Kabul||10 Jan 2018|
|English Language Instructor at Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English||Kabul||26 Dec 2017|
|English Teacher at Elham Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|IELTS Instructor at Barakat International School||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Primary School Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|معلم دری at Barakat International School||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|WIE - Scholarship Microsoft Office Certificat.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|
|Adobe Creative Cloud Certification in digital.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Kabul||01 Jan 2018|