Human Resource Specialist(1485 Views)
About Afghanistan Capacity Development & Educational Organization
Afghan Knowledge Solutions AKS specializes in delivering professional services to the Government of Afghanistan, its international development partners, as well as private and non-governmental organizations, focused on economic and societal development in Afghanistan. In particular, AKS’ expertise is in capacity development, with a key emphasis on improving the capacity and performance of core line ministries and institutions in carrying out their mandates and delivering their services to the Afghan people. It does this through programmers to develop a skilled and motivated public workforce, combined with systems, procedures and structures to create successful public organizations. Among the services it offers, AKS’ experience covers: Formal training, mentoring and experiential development; and Evidence-based learning support, achieved through the provision of monitoring and evaluation. AKS is an Afghan-owned business, incorporated under afghan law and registered with the Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
The HRM specialist will require understanding of Afghan governmental HR rules and regulations , procedures and processes, He or she would be require to assist and mentor the HRM department on day-to-day activities such as, due diligence process , recruitment , payroll , and HRM operations. He or She will rack and assess HRM department training need and work with AKS programmer manager on development required training material to provide training and mentoring to department.
Under the general guidance of AKS Program director the Human Resource Specialist will perform the following substantive duties and responsibilities:
|Date Posted:||02 Oct 2017||Reference:||AKS /055|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Human resources specialist will work directly with director of HRM and will perform the following duties.
• Managing the transparent and competitive civil services employees’ recruitment and selection processes including updated job descriptions, proper job classification, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, and making sound recommendations on recruitments.
• Performing effective implementation of the internal control; proper design and functioning of the HR management system.
• Full compliance of HR activities with government laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Interpretation of HR policies and regulations and advice to senior managers on their applications, taking into account their particular needs.
• Continuous analysis of HR Department staffs individual performances, providing recommendations for removing performance gaps, and assessing the impact of changes and recommendations on their job performance in workstation. Continuous research of the matters related to conditions of service, salaries, allowances and other HR policy matters. Elaboration and introduction of measurement indicators, monitoring and reporting on achievement of results.
• Development of procedures and practices that contribute to enhanced and improved HR management
• Advice to Senior Management on HR new practices and their implementation (succession planning, career development and transition), strategic recruitment, advice on contract modalities, learning plan and performance evaluation).
• Perform the advocacy for the implementation, monitoring and compliance of the HR policies including gender and harassment, career development and knowledge management.
• Suggesting the best practices in the recruitment and staffing, according to labor market conditions and Afghanistan laws and procedures to responsible employees.
• Design and implementation of comprehensive trainings programs to HR Department employees about recruitment and selection, employee’s appraisals, career development, and other HR issues.
• Managing effective learning management including establishment of the Whole Office Learning plan and individual learning plans in collaboration with the Senior Management.
• Provision of effective counselling to staff on career advancement, development needs, learning possibilities.
• Performing any other related tasks assigned by responsible authorities.
• Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management/Public Administration/ Business Administration or related field.
• 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing HR advisory services and/or managing staff and operational systems.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and experience in handling of HR management information systems.
• Knowledge of developing training materials, and offer trainings related to human resources to other staff.
• Excellent knowledge of Civil Services law, Labor law, and other related policies and procedures of Afghanistan.
• Having experience of working with Government and international organizations.
• Fluency in Dari, Pashto and English (Writing, Reading and Speaking)
• Honest and Responsible
• Excellent organizational, coordination, and communications skills;
• Proficiency in report writing and presentations
• Good organizational and communication skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
|More jobs in this category|
|کارمند مدیریت اجراآت at Independent Administrative Refo..||Kabul||28 Jun 2018|
|Human Resources Advisor at DABS||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Human Resources Specialist at CARD-F||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|دستیار سوانح at DABS||Kabul||19 Jun 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|