Sr. Certification and Accreditation Specialist(530 Views)
About NSDP | MOLSAMD
Ministry of Labor, Social Protection, Martyrs and Disabled (MoLSAMD) is the focal ministry in social protection and provision of non-formal technical and vocational education and training (TVET). Some of the core activities of the ministry include building fiscally affordable social protection system, building a fiscally sustainable and efficient pension system, enhancing social inclusion of the marginalized groups like the people with disabilities; their families of Martyrs; women headed households, Kuchis, and minorities, getting rid of child labor in Afghanistan, decreasing inequality and help the poor climb out of poverty.
The various departments of MoLSAMD work on the development projects with international donors to address the challenges above. H.E the minister needs to be assisted by a senior adviser to keep him updated on the issues of working on development projects in the ministry.
The senior Certification and Accreditation Specialist will perform the following activities:
|Date Posted:||02 Oct 2017||Reference:||SCAS/NSDP/MoF/MoLSAMD|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 2 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||15 Days|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide timely advise to NETEJA project staff on various aspects of TVET programs;
- Lead the process of establishing TVET Board and its certification and accreditation units and provide timely advises to the project management and MoLSAMD management including H.E. the minister in this regard;
- Provide appropriate suggestions to the ministry in taking timely leading action on the TVET projects as required;
- Provide direction and strategic guidance to colleagues in the project and to project directors and managers at key points in the TVET sector in the ministry;
- Provide technical guidance to ministry departments on training courses, materials, NOSS, curriculum and teaching materials. Technical support should aim to achieve acceptable quality in the final output of the mentioned courses;
- Initiate, lead and support certification and accreditation process to assure that the trainees meet specific national levels of training on the basis of Afghanistan National Qualifications Framework (ANQF).
- Provide strategic guidance and technical assistance to the training departments of the ministry on designing new TVET programs;
- Follow the whole process of training centers establishment and considering best practices and provide timely guidance in this regard;
- Participate in technical working groups and discussions related to training strategy and support the ministry in related areas;
- Support key staff of NOSS, curriculum, certification and accreditation to meet quality assurance in trainings, assessments and TVET audit.
- Provide technical support in organizing awareness workshops and conferences on NOSS, curriculum, certification and accreditation;
- Work towards MoLSAMD ties and relations with similar entities in the world;
- Support the process and oversee publications of the TVET projects;
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the supervisors as per the requirement;
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Having at least Master’s or equivalent degree with 5 years relevant work experience, or having Bachelor’s degree with 7 years progressive professional experience in TVET area or any other relevant fields;
• Extensive experience in developing policy papers, strategic planning documentations, proposals, and concept notes;
• Analytical research capacities (quantitative and qualitative) and strong ability to communicate and summarize the findings and analyses in writing;
• Experience in donor coordination, reporting and fundraising;
• Experience in liaising and advising at senior government levels; and
• Ability to establish strong working relationships with a range of government and industry stakeholders.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Interested candidates should submit their applications, in writing, to the National Skills Development Program (NSDP), Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled located in first Macroryan, Kabul, or e-mail their application (indicating in the subject line the VA number and the title of the post applied for) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|Diesel Generator Technician at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Multi Cities||16 Dec 2017|