Graphic Designer(1197 Views)
About Big Bear Company
Big Bear is a German full line manufacturer of wide range of branded carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Established in 2006, the company operates with a portfolio of over 30 products in beverage segment under flagship of German quality. The company has a comprehensive and proficient distribution network with its flagship brand Big Bear Energy Drink across 12 countries with tens of millions of cans of beverages and soft drinks distributed annually.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including product packaging/artwork, corporate identity (CI), social media graphics, website and other illustrative materials.
|Date Posted:||03 Oct 2017||Reference:||13-HR-2017|
|Closing Date:||23 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing of product literatures, flyers, labels, leaflets, branding, advertisement, posters, charts, marketing collateral, trade shows, showcases, banner, flexes and other display materials.
• Designing social media graphics.
• Designing websites and presentations.
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
• Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type and type.
• 5+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
• Extensive experience with Adobe Graphic Suit CS5 or CS6 (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects) and CorelDraw.
• Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to develop and present creative ideas
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Arts
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
• Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their Portfolio of Projects with resume/cv to below email.
• NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT PORTFOLIO OR SAMPLES OF YOUR PROJECT, YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT POSSES THE ABOVE JOB REQUIREMENTS.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!