Finance Audit Officer(3403 Views)
About Ghazanfar Bank
Bank is operational from 1st of March 2009and is embarking on expansion with branches and is finding ways for expanding its network further to successfully in almost all key provinces of Afghanistan and is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
1. Studying audit policy and procedure and its implementations.
2. Understanding other department’s policies and procedures.
3. Checking of reconciliations of accounts ,Western union , DAB , Nastro accounts
4. Checking profit and loss of bank and braches and see whether accurate and true
5. Cross checking of financial transaction for propose of accuracy
6. Check of all financial statements and see whether it is fair and true
7. Checking depreciation of fix and its calculations
8. Leading Audit team while performing of Finance department Audit.
9. Surprise checking physical cash as per audit plan.
|Date Posted:||03 Oct 2017||Reference:||09|
|Closing Date:||03 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Checking of daily vouchers which includes; all cash transactions and transfer transactions, reconciling the vouchers with cash and transfer journal and making their reports.
2. Participating in full scope of audit of branches and departments as per audit plan (checking accounts opening forms, cash transactions, physical cash, calculations for fixed accounts, etc.)
3. Pre-audit of bank expense. (This includes checking of invoices, quotations and all other supporting documents, taking new prices and comparing with old ones.
4. Follow up of audit reports (checking whether audit recommendations have been implemented or not )
5. Assisting head of department in daily tasks.
6. Checking of monthly interest /profit posting to customer accounts.
7. Monitoring trial balances and reporting the wrong transactions etc.
8. To discuss the observations and findings with operational staff and report their suggestions/ideas for business development of the branch/bank.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Good communication skill with senior and junior levels
Knowledge of Office programs word ,excel and power point
Holding Bachelor or Master in accounting / ACCA passed up to paper 4 or 5
Work experience in Finance from 2 to 5 years (Banking experience is preferred )
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|