Sales and Distribution Manager(1010 Views)
About Big Bear Company
Big Bear is a German full line manufacturer of wide range of branded carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Established in 2006, the company operates with a portfolio of over 30 products in beverage segment under flagship of German quality. The company has a comprehensive and proficient distribution network with its flagship brand Big Bear Energy Drink across 12 countries with tens of millions of cans of beverages and soft drinks distributed annually.
You are responsible to manage, monitor and drive the sales and marketing activities across all sales channels via implementing the 4 P’s focusing on product availability, price activity, visibility and planning to implement promotional activities in coordination with the designated sales agent. You will assist the sales agent to ensure expansion of products into new accounts by achieving sales targets.
• Manage a team consist of Sales, and Logistics
• Achieve monthly and annual sales targets
• Monitor the credit limit and credit timeline for customers to ensure routine sales and collection of debts
• Activate Sales Channels: Retail, Food Service, Wholesale, Convenience
• Customer database in Kabul: Activate 13,000 stores during the first year of launch across all channels
|Date Posted:||03 Oct 2017||Reference:||14-HRT-2017|
|Closing Date:||23 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for forming, developing and managing Big Bear’s distribution network across Kabul.
• Develop business plan and sales strategy for the market to ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Deliver the distribution strategy and ensuring both, sales targets and operational plans across the distribution network is being achieved.
• Study competitors and their products in the market and provide monthly reports. Review competitor activities and devise strategies to counter them.
• Meet sales targets and develop a continuous and steady growth plan.
• Negotiate with clients related to listing of products, promotional activities, marketing campaigns etc.
• Taking a proactive role in the formulation of future strategic objectives and bringing them to management for discussion and approval.
• Manage, control and audit the day-to-day operation of company’s sales.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Executives.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales and Accounts Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding overall performance of brands and company.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations. Assists Account and Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Recruits, tests, and hires manpower based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
• Day to day management of the sales team/sales agent ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
• Training the sales team/sales agent on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Performance managing of underperforming members of the sales team.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company management.
• Researching potential customers across various sales channels.
• 6+ years sales and distribution experience in the field of FMCG (fast moving consumer goods)
• MBA (Masters of Business Administration) with concentration in Sales, Marketing or Management.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Business Administration
• Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their resume/cv to below email.
• NOTE: DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT POSSES THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE OR JOB REQUIREMENTS.
|More jobs in this category|
|Aptech Afghanistan require Course Counsellor at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Sales Officer (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Assistant at Khan Group int'l||Kabul||10 Jan 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Sales Executive at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Manager of Marketing, Communications and Digi.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Sales and Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Sky International Insurance||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Sales Consultant at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|STORE MANAGER at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Pharma Ltd. (manufacturer and importer of Medic..||Herat||20 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Pajhwok Afghan News||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|