Graphic Designer(2029 Views)
About Ghazanfar Bank
Bank is operational from 1st of March 2009and is embarking on expansion with branches and is finding ways for expanding its network further to successfully in almost all key provinces of Afghanistan and is looking for qualified professionals for the advertised position.
1. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues.
2. Thinking creatively to produce new issues.
3. Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost and time.
4. Using a wide range of media including photography and computer aided design.
|Date Posted:||03 Oct 2017||Reference:||09|
|Closing Date:||05 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Produce accurate and high quality work.
2. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
3. Keeping abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs.
4. Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers.
5. To support the company’s archive function by archiving relevant marketing material.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Adobe Premier
Bachelor in Designing
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Designer
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|