Admin/Finance Assistant(3447 Views)
About PG Global Group
PGGlobal Group is a group of companies with HQ at DUBAI, and having branch offices in Istanbul, India, USA and Country Main Office for Afghanistan in Kabul located at 13 Street of Wazir Akbar Khan, while operated in many provinces of Afghanistan Providing the following Services
• Construction and Road
• Design and Survey
• Engineering and Lab investigations
• Provision of Rental Heavy Machinery
• Operation and Maintenance Services
• Industry and Manufacturer
• Security and Transport
• Logistic and Services
• Supply tools and Equipment’s
• General Trading
• West Management and Cleaning Services
• K-Span and Pre-Engineering Building
• Catering and Oil
• Decoration system
Execute all below Administration work base on PG Global Group Terms & Conditions
|Date Posted:||03 Oct 2017||Reference:||PGG-AO-156|
|Closing Date:||03 Nov 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Written Communication on behalf of PG Global Group, and attending meetings.
2. To plan her duty on a daily basis, Weekly, and monthly basis. Make the plan for the work of her subordinate on daily /weekly monthly basis.
3. Regularly check and maintain administration records and filling systems.
4. Preparation of proper filing records.
5. Perform other job-related tasks assigned time to time by the respective supervisor.
6. Assist employees with routine personnel related questions and issues.
7. Writing professional emails and other official letters composition.
8. Handle all admin related invoices.
9. Handle all office supplies.
1. At least graduate of 12 grade (Baccalaureate). University Graduate /BBA will be preferred.
2. Similar Working experience will be an asset.
3. Fluent in Dari, Pashto, English, written and spoken.
4. Proven skill of supervising staff to give instruction
5. Computer skills (MS Office) is essential;
6. To be flexible, having positive attitude, be able to work under pressure, and meet the deadlines
7. Able to work independently and under the stressful conditions.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Afghanistan - Herat
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Administrative
To apply online please send your application / CV to our HR Department and clearly write the vacancy number and job title in the subject line (Admin / Finance Assistant PGG-AO-156) Otherwise your application will not be considered.
If you need any additional information, please contact us (between 8:00 AM up to 5:00 PM) at our Phone Number 0202330927.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Technical Assistant for H.E Minister's Office at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Internal control officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||19 Dec 2017|
|Head of System Development at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||19 Dec 2017|
|Development Program Specialist (Donor Coordin.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Dec 2017|
|Domestic Cricket Operations Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||17 Dec 2017|
|Accountability & Gender Officer _ MEAL at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Database Developer at Counter Narcotics Justices Centre (CNJC)||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Senior Logistics/Liaison Officer at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|