Reannounced Senior Human Resources Officer(1274 Views)
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received a grant from the World Bank for the Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII). The project aims to improve the quality and relevance in the formal TVET system in priority trades. The TVET sector is undergoing critical reforms to support these goals, and the project is seeking a Manager for Curriculum Development to support quality related reforms
The objectives of the assignment are to (a) support ASDPII on Human Resources Management; (b) help the ASDPII to revise HR Policy, Office procedures and all project documentation related to HRM; and (c) provide such training and skills transfer to DMTVET as required to prepare and implement Standard Operational Process and HRM functions within ASDP project. The Consultant will work under the supervision of the Project Manager.
|Date Posted:||04 Oct 2017||Reference:||DMTVET/C-63|
|Closing Date:||14 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Organize recruitment processes including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, preparing matrix, identify and set up short-listing and interview panel, participation in interview panels and ensuring logistical arrangement for interview process.
2. Revise HRM Strategy for Recruitment Department of Ministry of Education.
3. Facilitate panel discussion over the candidates being interviewed, write up the interview process, and circulate the final report to be signed by the panel.
4. Maintain documentation of recruitment process. Develop and maintain HR information system for recruitment and selection
5. Conduct reference check process in place and done correctly in line with prevailing procedure.
6. Provide effective input on the development of proper selection tool to improve the ability to get qualified candidates to fill in the post.
7. Providing Training for HR officers of Civil Servant employees in DM-TVET.
8. Develop and recommend improvement of recruitment process. Effective implementation of the internal control framework, proper functioning of the HR management system.
9. Coordinate with all relevant departments and donors in matters relating to HR.
10. arranging the pay rules and leaves of the employees Need analysis of staff.
11. Provide HR Support of all DMTVET Development Projects.
12. Assist in recruitment of Civil Servant employee’s procedure.
13. Responsible for all Human Resource activities of ASDPII.
14. Providing training for Governmental employees about (Office Management/ Human Resources Management/Training in Development/Human Resources Development/Compensation Management/Appraisal Management/Motivation and Leadership /labor law).
15. To identify the training needs and develop a detailed training plan and sustainable capacity building systems.
16. Assess training and capacity building needs (competencies required to meet current and future objectives, current competency levels, and priority areas for training / learning).
17. Any other task assigned by Project Director.
1. At least Bachelor Degree preferably Masters in General Management, Business Administration, HRM and Economics or other relevant field.
2. Minimum 2 years relevant work experience with master degree and 4 years relevant work experience with Bachelor degree.
3. Experience with World Bank HRM will be strongly preferred.
4. Proven ability to drive change throughout an organization
5. Have a demonstrated focus on impact and results
6. Ability to design and implement the project HR guidelines system in line with World Bank and Government of Afghanistan requirements.
7. Fluency in English. Dari and Pashto is an advantage.
8. Excellent reporting, interpersonal and team working skills
9. Computer skills - MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel necessary, experience/knowledge of any other accounting and database packages an asset;
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested individuals are requested to send their updated CVs and APPLICATION to e-mail mentioning the vacancy title and number in Subject line. Only short listed candidates who meet the above criterion will be contacted for written test/ Interview.
For in person submission of application refer to below address
Afghanistan Skills development project
Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training
Deh Bori, Near Afghanistan National Institute of Music
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Assistant at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Senior Human Resources Specialist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources SME at MOIA||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Interview and Counseling Officer (Male) at NSDP/NATEJA||Bamian||26 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources Assistant (Multiple Vacancie.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Mar 2018|
|Director of Human Resources at DABS||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources Manager at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Senior Technical Capacity building Advisor to.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|HR Clerk at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|HR Officer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|Senior HR Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Interview Counseling Officer (Female) at NSDP/NATEJA||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Outeach Vacancy Officer-Bamyan at NSDP/NATEJA||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|