Para Legal (معاون وکیل مدافع)(1856 Views)
International Legal Foundation-Afghanistan (ILF-A)
Operating in Afghanistan since 2003, ILF-Afghanistan is a country-wide public defender office that provides criminal defense services free of charge to indigent Afghan men, women, and children. Established by the International Legal Foundation (ILF), an international non-governmental organization based in the United States, ILF-Afghanistan is non-governmental and Non profit organization registered with the Ministry of Economy of Afghanistan.
Paralegal working with ILF-A, follow-up the file of indigent suspects and accused who are contracted by the defense lawyers of ILF-A in the criminal courts and prosecution offices. The paralegals implement perform administrative activities according to the rules and regulations of ILF-A and with the guidance of line supervisor. This job is based in Mazar office but requires travel to Jawzjan province as per office need.
|Date Posted:||06 Oct 2017||Reference:||ILF-A KBL 086|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||450 to 500 USD|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow-up of the official correspondences of defense lawyers in the police departments, prosecution offices and courts.
• Follow-up of the release motions of the defense lawyers concerning their clients in the police departments, prosecution offices and courts.
• Receiving the clients’ lawsuits from courts and submitting to the defense lawyers.
• Submitting clients’ defense statements to the courts.
• Follow-up of the defense statements and other information concerning the defense statements in the relevant offices.
• Follow-up of the clients’ files in the process of investigations of primary, appeal and supreme court in accordance to the guidance of defense lawyers.
• Contribution with the defense lawyers during defensive investigation and collection of evidence.
• Writing and transferring the official correspondences of defense lawyers to judicial offices.
• Organizing the correspondences and applications.
• Arranging appointments with the appointees who want to contract defense lawyers.
• Reporting to main office regarding the numbers of appointees and their cases.
• Reporting to line supervise and receiving the important guidance regarding follow-up of cases, correspondences and motions.
• Participation in the internal legal trainings according to the plan of training manager.
• Coordination and cooperation with all professional and administrative staffs of the office.
• Observing all the rules and regulations of the advocacy law, AIBA manifesto and defense lawyer manual.
• Act according to the policy and procedure of ILF-A.
• Keep updated with issues related to ILF-A, and environment where ILF-A operates.
• Promote attitude of team spirit and a strong focus on quality and quantity.
• Must actively participate for the development and reputation of ILF-A.
• All rules and regulations of Afghanistan should be obeyed, if any breaches or illegal actions committed by the employee will be responsible for it.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Should be able to speak and write Pashto and Dari languages. • Should have the comprehensive knowledge of Afghanistan’s courts and prosecution offices structure. • Have good communication skills and have the special ability of establishing relations. • In case of need ready to travel and work in all provinces of Afghanistan. • Having knowledge of computer.
• Degree in Law faculty or Sharia faculty is preferred.
• At least 2 years of experience in administrative field.
• Should be able to speak and write Pashto and Dari languages.
• Should have the comprehensive knowledge of Afghanistan’s courts and prosecution offices structure.
• Have good communication skills and have the special ability of establishing relations.
• In case of need ready to travel and work in all provinces of Afghanistan.
• Having knowledge of computer.
• Being citizen of Afghanistan.
Afghanistan - Helmand
All potential Candidates are requested to send only their Updated CVs, and mentioned the name and number of vacancy in the Email subject line to:
House 261, street 1, Kolola pushta road, Ansari Square, Kabul
PLEASE NOTE THAT LOCAL CANDIDATES AND FEMALE ARE HIGH ENCOURAGE TO APPLY.
|More jobs in this category|
|Procurement Intern at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|HR Interns at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|کارمند مالی و ادری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and S..||Kunduz||09 Jul 2018|
|کارمند اداری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Co..||Kunduz||09 Jul 2018|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||12 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Administrative Associate at Trans-Hindukush Road Connectivity Project..||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|کارمند دفتر Clerk) )- at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|نجار at Shakhes Engineering Team||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Executive Assistant to President at TechNation||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Accountability & Gender Officer _ MEAL at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|