ADC Head (Bakhtar Bank)(991 Views)
About Bakhtar Bank
Bakhtar Bank, which is a licensed Commercial Bank of Afghanistan and 3rd largest bank in terms of size and number of branches, operating according to the best international standards. It has been set up with the objective to help the Afghan business community and common men to prosper; the aim is financial inclusion to Afghanistan economy. Everyday our employees work to satisfy the customers consisting mainly of Afghan locals, entrepreneurs and International Institutions. Our vision is to provide a Delightful Banking Experience to all our customers. Bakhtar Bank has the third largest branches network in Afghanistan. Our customers are able to access 62 branches. (29 branches in major provinces of the country, 30 branches in Kabul, 2 extension counters, and 19 ATMs.)
The head of ADC dept is responsible for the monitoring and management of all ATM processing, transaction routing, reporting and invoicing. He will be responsible for program profitability and effectiveness and will be the contact person for the management of network relationships (including MasterCard/Visa Card).
Years of Experience: 8-10 years in related field
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2017||Reference:||BKB - HR|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||8 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage daily operations of the ATM and network and develop resolution procedures to ensure uptime and continuous ATM operations.
• Responsible for third-party and vendor contract review, negotiation and execution; interaction/relationships with service providers as ATM vendors, switch vendors, Debit card vendor, card issuing vendor etc.
• Monitors market trends and proactively identifies challenges for ATM growth and expansion. Creates results-oriented business initiatives for ATM and needs. Monitors progress and ensures results are achieved.
• Ensures timely resolutions of the ATM network and system related problems.
• Prepares project plans including scheduling, costs, personnel matters and other operational concerns.
• Develops, recommends, and implements ATM strategies to take advantage of business opportunities, technology, and ATM network enhancements.
• Creation of MIS on daily basis; ATM uptime, trouble shooting, remedial measures.
• Coordinate and realize the amounts deposited at ATMs from cash dept; coordination with other related areas of the bank.
• Conducting day to day affairs of ATM and Visa and master cards fraud monitoring and control, maintenance activities, regulations, etc.
• Monitoring expenses and income for accuracy and accountability; channels profitability and clear control of its activities.
• reporting of monthly activities undertaken as snap-shot report
• Quality control; measuring customer satisfaction by analyzing the complaints and taking remedial measures.
• Department employees’ work measurement and performance feedback.
• Reviews invoices for accuracy and approves for payment.
• Will work with Executive Management to oversee key relationships with processors and service providers.
• Ensure other pertinent businesses units are aware of projects to ensure a successful implementation.
• Develop, negotiate and execute transaction incentive plans with the Card’s companies for increased revenue.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Have excellent skills of Card Management
• Knowledge of principal bank products and services including money market, Forex and funds transmission.
• Familiarity with economic terms and ratios.
• Knowledge of central bank rules and regulations.
• Familiarity with the international banking sector.
• Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other commonly used software packages.
Bachelor's or postgraduate degree in software engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree is Preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
• Proficiency in English
• Ability to adjust in the country’s local environment
• Advance Computer Knowledge
• Minimum of 8-10 years experience
Afghanistan - Kabul
Electronic applications will not be entertained: if any of the following 2 items are missing.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy title for electronic submissions
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo
The candidates must be local person and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|باغبان پارک زرنگار at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|جنراتور کار و شب باش at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|معتمد جنسی at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|معتمد داغمه at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|کپی کش at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|میخانیک واترپمپ کار at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|مستری at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|نلدوان at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|گارسون at Apple Restaurant||Kabul||05 Mar 2018|
|ESC Assistant/Peon at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Bamian||23 Feb 2018|
|صفا کار at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporation ..||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|