Branch Assistant(826 Views)
These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
You will be the right person to prospect new clients and assists them for loan application.
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2017||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0127-2017|
|Closing Date:||14 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will be the right person to prospect new clients and assists them for loan application.
• You will have the critical role to conducts loan appraisals and collect detailed information like personal, business, guaranties etc, in order to open a precise and accurate new loan account.
• You will be presenting the loan requests at the Branch credit committee, and will be the person to give enough information for your loan approvals.
• You with the collaboration of your branch manager and deputy branch manager will prepare the loan contracts.
• Up on disbursement of the loans your will be the right person to monitor the loans and will make frequent follow-ups and make sure the customers pays the timely loan repayments.
• You will be giving the required information around your loan application to the committee if they asked for further clarifications or remarks.
• Same like all employees of FMFB you will ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
• Your Manager / supervisor will be assigning any other official tasks related to your job assignment.
You have a successful track record of at least 3 years of experience in sales, trade and financial aspects, You have minimum educational qualification of High school graduation certificate, but university degree will be preferred; being part of a big team in the branch you will have excellent communication skills. You will have Good understanding of business process; you have the ability to read financial statements which are highly analytical and important. You will require having a fair command of English and computer knowledge; also you will have a good sense of humour, and a good understanding of the prevailing market, and you will have the Believe in, and commitment to the FMFB-A vision and mission; and enthusiasm to the job.
Afghanistan - Parwan
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 14th October 2017. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Mar 2018|
|Money Counter at Afghanistan International Bank||Herat||23 Feb 2018|
|Branch Manager at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Multi Cities||21 Feb 2018|
|Audit Manager at Arian Bank||Kabul||14 Mar 2018|
|Tea Person at FMFB||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Assistant Database Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Information Technology Security Manager at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|System Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Application Developer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Regional Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kunduz||28 Feb 2018|
|Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Coordinator at FMFB||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Operational and Fraud Risk Officer at FMFB||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Chief Risk Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||11 Mar 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Bamian||22 Feb 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Murabaha Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||21 Feb 2018|
|Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||21 Feb 2018|
|Training Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Credit Administrator at FMFB||Kabul||20 Feb 2018|
|Regional Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Legal Head at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Credit Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Chief Financial Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Manager – Treasury and Trade Services at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|