Information Technology Trainer(1329 Views)
About Yasna Development and Support Organization
English Language and Computer Learning Centers (ELCLCs) is a U.S Embassy funded project, implemented by Yasna Development and Support Organization (YDSO). Its mission is to develop English Language and Computer skills of Afghan Universities' students and faculty members in order to enable them use international academic resources in their academic activities and/or pursuit higher studies at international universities.
ELCLCs operate in nine Afghan universities, namely Kabul University, Kabul Polytechnic University, Bamyan University, Balkh University, Balkh Faculty of Education, Herat University, Herat Faculty of Education, Kandahar University, and Nangarhar University and as well as provide ICDL trainings to the staff of Ministry of higher Education (MoHE).
IT Trainer designs and delivers training programs in ICDL (International Computer Driving License). IT Trainer is also responsible for the application of learning technologies (Virtual Labs, enterprise content management tools, Social networking and E-assessments) to transfer skills in IT subjects.
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2017||Reference:||ELCLC/2017/65|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, prepare and deliver ICDL lessons to the university students and faculty members
• Develop and execute effective daily lesson plans
• Prepare draft course materials (pre/post, placement tests, handouts, manuals, and exercises).
• Conducting students’ performance assessments
• Upkeep and maintain the learning resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
• Checking and assessing students' work and providing feedback to students
• Maintain students’ record/filling
• Implement course materials in accordance with the set timeframe and the needs of students
• Provide class reports regularly
• Keeping personal IT and ICDL skills up to date
• Participate in Professional Development workshops and training programs
• Conduct regular communication with IT Program Manager and provide updates about the program progress and problems.
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor
• Demonstrates attention to detail, good organizational and planning skills;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• Integrity and professionalism in performing routine and core functions;
• Experience in the usage of computer office software packages such as MS Office and Designing Software;
• Excellent team-building skills;
• Ability to work long-hours and under pressure in a stressful and multi-cultural environment;
• Value equality with respect to gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, and culture.
• Candidate must have Bachelor of BIT, BCS, BCA or Bachelor in the relevant field;
• Teaching experience in ICDL programs or MS Office package is an asset;
• ICDL certified candidates will be given priority. by issuing a contract, Candidate must be able to become ICDL certified within three months otherwise his/her contract will be terminated;
• Excellent Verbal and written English skills, Fluent in Dari/Pashto.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Specialist-PMIS (Software Developer)Re announ.. at National Procurement A..||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|