Business Intelligence Unit Officer(1553 Views)
These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A becomes the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Responsible for managing all product/Phone Banking MIS and internal/external reporting; and business intelligence activities.
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2017||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0130-2017|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Providing product related market, consumer and competitive intelligence
2. Developing and maintaining all BSM specific MIS reports (internal and external)
3. Conducting market research; developing, conducting, collating and analysing survey/ FGD results on behalf the bank and submit findings
4. Maintaining Phone Banking dashboard and managing the Phone Banking staff
5. Conducting competitor scans at the agreed intervals
6. Measuring and monitoring product portfolio performance
7. Any other task assigned by the respective supervisor
1. Bachelor in Business/Marketing/Statistical Sciences
2. 2+ years Experience; preferably with a financial institution
3. Strong written and verbal communication in English
4. Strong financial, analytical and conceptual skills
5. Fluency in English and local language(s)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 21st October 2017. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|