Call Center(3135 Views)
-“AFclick” is Afghanistan’s 1st online store which provides the fastest and easiet way for shopping, through internet, facebook and by phone, (right now services limited to Kabul).
We have proudly served over 100,000 orders last year in 2016 and we plan to double it this year. Our norms are Honesty in what we state, customer first and is always right and delivery on time. Thesse are the things that AFclick is made of.
We hope you enjoy shopping at AFclick and it becomes one of the unforgettable experiences of your online shopping be it in Afghanistan or anywhere else in the world!
Think AFclick is recruiting for the position of Call Center for AFclick Afghanistan on the regular Basis. Interested candidates whom meet the selection criteria will be notified through email address they have applied.
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2017||Reference:||N/A|
|Closing Date:||25 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Call Center||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for reaching the Call Center Target from quantity and quality perspective.
• Resolve Customers’ Inquiries & Complains on time.
• Answering to Customers’ inquiries and solving the problems online using Call Center provided facilities, information and own knowledge and training obtained regarding Call Center.
• Being on time and perform all works given in for Call Center by supervisor.
• To maintain adherence, cleanness, tidiness, discipline and professional attitude with internal and external customers.
• Any extra task(s) and assignment(s) given by supervisor.
Good communication skills
The candidates should meet the below criteria and qualification in order to be considered for the test:
• Must be high school graduate, University Graduates preferred
• Should be fluent in English, Dari and Pashto - well spoken, good in writing and reading
• Basic knowledge of computer especially MS. Office and Facebook
• Only female condidate should apply.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
High School, Call Center
Those who fulfill the above selection criteria should send their updated CV/ resume to below submission Email:
Interested candidates whom meet the selection criteria will be notified through email they have applied.
Only female can apply for this position.
If you have any question call this number (0783570077)
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!