Credit Officer(1534 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
This position is responsible for evaluating the credit quality of loan portfolios, and to assist in the evaluation of credit risks and related control environments of the bank. Responsible for monitoring of existing customers, follow-up on inquiries, problem solving to retain customers and to develop new credit and deposit opportunities for the bank.
|Date Posted:||08 Oct 2017||Reference:||AUB/HR/017-027|
|Closing Date:||18 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow up and execute decisions on renewals, modifications and new deals ensuring quality and soundness for
• Continuously monitors and proactively follow up risk/exposure and compliance with credit policy for assigned
• Frequently visit credit clients and review/assess client performance and financials for providing an
independent review of credit quality, client risk/exposure, risk ratings, compliance with credit policy and
compliance with terms and conditions of legal agreement for assigned portfolio.
• Negotiates terms and conditions of credit with clients and communicate the final deal structure, pricing, terms
and conditions to the clients.
• Responsible for the quality, integrity and soundness of all financial analysis and data, credit proposal
underwriting and credit approval processes for an assigned portfolio.
• Serves as primary liaison for existing clients and prospects; interacts in-person and via phone with existing
customers, potential prospects customers and Corporate clients on a routine basis.
• Identifies cross-sell opportunities.
• Manages approval process ensuring accuracy of approval minutes, supplemental documents and underwriting
is compliant with current credit policy standards and practices.
• Execute decisions in areas of credit transactions, risk ratings and extensions of credit within the limits as per
the Credit Policy.
• Responsible for formal credit review processes (e.g. credit file review, audits, compliance review, etc.) and
accuracy and completeness of all formal loan documentation, data, records and updates.
• Prepare independent credit analyses and supporting documentation.
• Prepare reports summarizing portfolio quality and risk issues with recommended corrective action.
• Responsible for collecting updated financial information, recovery of past due loan payments, and assisting
in processing loan renewals.
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
• Ensuring the accuracy of credit documents and files and its compliance with Credit Policy standards and
• Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Strong technical and analytical skills.
•Thorough knowledge of financial statements, accounting principles, credit policy, applicable laws and industry
• Ability to interact with all levels of management, work within a team environment and work independently.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills in Afghan local languages as well as English.
• Be able to work under stress and flexibility in working hours.
• Professional, honest and disciplined.
• Bachelor degree in Banking, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
• 2+ years experience in credit field of commercial banking industry
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to below mentioned email:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Search Woman at Afghanistan International Bank||Multi Cities||29 Jun 2018|
|Re-announce Branch Manager at Exchangerzone||Balkh||05 Jul 2018|
|همکار راپوردهی at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|مامور مرکزی (IT Operation Assistant.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|SME Credit Analyst(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Security Support Officer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Executive Assistant at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager(Re-Advertised) at FMFB||Kabul||27 Jun 2018|
|Compensation and Benefits Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Balkh||26 Jun 2018|
|Talent Acquisition Manager at FMFB||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Client Relationship Officer at FMFB||Nangarhar||24 Jun 2018|
|Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|CFO(Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|