Administrative Interns(1961 Views)
About FHI 360 - USWDP Project
The Afghanistan University Support and Workforce Development Program (USWDP) is helping Afghanistan’s higher education professionals to manage the growth of tertiary education while improving academic quality. Building on the successes of previous USAID funded projects, USWDP is implementing activities that improve the management capacity of the Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) and 11 public universities to ensure quality higher education and employment for a larger number of Afghan men and women. The project assists in developing learning environments that foster well qualified and professional faculty members, highly capable and motivated students, diverse and market-oriented academic programs, sustainable public-private collaboration, international university partnerships, and other innovations that move Afghanistan toward the higher education system it deserves.
The Administrative Intern is a part-time, unpaid internship position located at the USWDP project office in KUMS for four target programs. USWDP is offering two internship positions to enable young Afghans to work in a modern office environment and to help them learn aspects of development work. USWDP is looking for enthusiastic and interested interns who are ambitious for their own development and the development of Afghanistan. The intern will learn following tasks during the internship period
|Date Posted:||08 Oct 2017||Reference:||402|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Internship||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle administrative requests and queries from senior levels.
• Properly arrange filing of documents, and carry out regular maintenance.
• Update records in the computer system and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Enter data in the system for the four degree programs faculty members and students.
• Create portfolios for the target programs faculty members.
• Schedule meetings between department and USWDP team, and at steering committee level;
• Take meeting minutes and maintain proper records.
• Write emails in a professional manner.
• Use printer, copier and scan machines.
• Maintain and update inventories of office supplies.
• Fresh graduate or last year student of a public university. Preference will be given to students of Kabul University of Medical Sciences (KUMS).
• Knowledge of administrative work is preferred.
• Possess a good command of English, Dari and Pashto languages.
• Good computer literacy particularly office package
• USWDP Soft Skills Training graduates and female candidates will be given priority.
• Well organized, enthusiastic and professional career oriented.
Ability to work in team and individually.
Afghanistan - Kabul
1. Please indicate the position title, vacancy number in subject of the email otherwise your application will not considered.
2. Please include names and contact information for three references.
3. Please note that only short-listed candidate will be contacted for an interview.
USWDP is an equal job opportunity employer and female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|صفا کار at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Administrative Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Admin/HR Assistant at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Admin & Finance Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Cleaner at ACD||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Senior Administrative Specialist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Electrical Technician at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Stock Keeper at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Finance and Administrative Associate- Anti-Co.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||07 Mar 2018|
|Admin/HR Officer at GPI||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Intern, Career Center at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Multi Cities||24 Feb 2018|
|Administration Coordinator at Afghanaid||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Administrative and Finance Officer at ASCEND Leadership Through Athletic||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|Cook at Aziz Group||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Administrative Assistant (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Ce..||Kabul||07 Mar 2018|
|Secretary, FSN-07 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Jahan University||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|