SME Credit Analyst(669 Views)
These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A becomes the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Responsible for management and arrangement of all SME credit files at head office level and review of the loan file documentation. Does detailed check of loan appraisals making sure all credit components, rules and procedures are followed accurately. Helps Credit Risk Manager in arrangement of Credit Committee agenda, approval of files and any other tasks related or assigned to him by his direct manager.
|Date Posted:||08 Oct 2017||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0131-2017|
|Closing Date:||22 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Makes sure the hard loan files/required documents are complete for CC.
• Conducts review of documents making sure the documents are accurate.
• Manages/arranges the loan files “copies” at head office level.
• Makes verification visits to the field to verify the data collected by loan officers.
• Make surprise visits to the field to verify the inconsistencies in file and clarify the issues.
• Make visits to the field along with loan officers to supervise them in doing monitoring.
• Helps the Credit Risk Manager in ensuring that the credit components of the Loan product programs are properly followed.
• Helps the Credit Risk Manager in ensuring proper, prudent and conservative credit analysis is done and independently verified on each proposal and that all Policy requirements have been met.
• Enforce strict credit discipline on client loan applications completed by the loan officer; and ensure that proper field credit operations are followed.
• Reviews the monitoring forms to identify the risks along with Credit Risk Manager and suggests steps for mitigation.
• Helping LO resolve any loan application problems with customers as they are encountered.
• Helps the Credit Risk Manager to manage the Credit Committee Agenda for credit submissions, ensure all proposals are complete, accurate, and meet Policy standards.
• Helps the Credit Risk Manager in strengthening LO capacity by highlighting SME finance best practices.
• Maintains close working relationship with ACSP.
• Conducts any other tasks assigned by the Credit Risk Manager.
• Manages all the responsibilities of the Credit Risk Manager in his absence.
• College coursework in an appropriate academic field such as finance, economics, business administration, accounting or statistics is preferred.
• Experience in any areas of marketing, product management, credit or risk assessment, field work, training & sales.
• Completion of a formal credit analysis training program, maybe in-house.
• Two years minimum microfinance loan officer experience or equivalent.
• Analytical and negotiation skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent local language skills as well as spoken and written English.
• Proven in depth knowledge of local markets, economy and business cycles.
• Specific knowledge of self employment challenges or hurdles, or previous self employment in any industry is considered a “plus”.
• Adequate computer skills as normally required by the Bank.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 22st October 2017. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Human Resoruces at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||06 Jan 2018|
|Cashier at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Dec 2017|
|Branch Manager, Credit Manager, Individual Le.. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||18 Dec 2017|
|Junior Officer Reconciliation at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Prepaid Card Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Internal Audit Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Branch Operation Manager at Afghan United Bank||Parwan||17 Dec 2017|
|Branch Operation Manager at Afghan United Bank||Herat||16 Dec 2017|
|Branch Assistant at FMFB||Samangan||17 Dec 2017|
|Client Relationship Officer at FMFB||Badakhshan||17 Dec 2017|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Faryab||17 Dec 2017|
|Database Assistant at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||05 Jan 2018|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|