LARP Specialist(520 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
LARP Specialist is responsible for managing and solving all the issues of Land Acquisition and Resettlement Plan along the Transmission Line Route Alignment of High Voltage 220KV Transmission Line from Ghazni to Kandahar to create an effective working environment and coordination of Land Acquisition system, its implementation and following up are the main duties of this post.
|Date Posted:||09 Oct 2017||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/96-00140|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete surveys and identification of project impacts on private lands and other assets.
• Prepare/update the Land Acquisition and Resettlement Plans (LARPs) of each individual subproject for DAB’S approval after the detail design is completed by the contractor.
• Supervise the implementation of LARPs and ensure each affected family is compensated based on the agreed principal of the LARP.
• Prepare Internal Monitoring Report of LARP implementation for DAB’S review.
• Periodically visit site to assess implementation of the project and resolve any issue relating to the Contractors/Consultants
• Collate and finalize resettlement guidelines for MPW for adherence in project implementation, taking into account the laws and regulations of the Government
• Build capacity of local counterparts and national staff in all of the above.
• Ensure preparation of resettlement action plan in accordance with the resettlement policies of the Government, including land acquisition policy/law and ensure its implementation during the project.
• Undertake related duties as required under the Project.
• Assist the EA to implement the approved LARP including managing proper disclosure to the public, preparing detailed action plans for the delivery of compensation, ensuring that all affected parties receive payments or other rehabilitation based on the LARP and assisting the EA to hand over the Site to the Contractor free from all encumbrances.
• Ensure that the displaced persons are properly consulted and adequately resettled and compensated in accordance with the provisions of the LARP. This task entails among other things proper review of compensation rates and consultation with local governments and community organizations to ensure compensation at replacement cost.
• Ensure that the independent monitoring agencies and the implementing NGOs are hired in timely manner including preparing terms of reference and reviewing monitoring reports.
• Ensure the EA complies with all relevant grant covenants.
• Assist the EA to prepare reports on LARP implementation complying with DAB’S requirements.
• Ensure that civil works commence only after the implementation of LARP and after approval of DABS on implementation of LARP.
• Any other associated tasks that the EA or ADB may require to be done with respect to social
safeguards, including relating to implementation of the LARP grievance mechanism.
• At least 5 Year experience in preparation and execution of resettlement programs for road, transmission lines and infrastructure projects.
• Familiar with Afghanistan Land Authority legislations.
• Post-graduate degree in relevant fields (Social science, Environmental engineering degree, Economics and Agriculture );
• Extensive knowledge of ADB Social and Environmental safeguards procedures
• Familiarity with Afghanistan environmental, gender and land acquisition legislations
• Fluency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking).
• Fluency in Dari and/or Pashto would be an asset.
• Computer literate with e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet.
• Demonstrate integrity and fairness; honest and complies with ADB rules, regulations and code of conduct.
• Ability to present coherent and convincing positions both in writing and orally.
• Results Oriented: Uses initiative to deliver required outputs and planned results in accordance with time and budget targets.
• Problem Analysis and Decision-Making: Analyzes complex problems systematically and efficiently. Focuses on critical details while managing a broad perspective. Draws accurate conclusions and makes sound decisions.
• Ability to work in tense and pressure environment.
• Encourage the use of new technologies and strive for high standard of professional work.
• B.A Social Sciences, Land Administration or equivalent ,Social Science ,Economic,Environmental Engineering
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Agriculture
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Coordination Manager (Re-Advertised) “Indi.. at MOIA||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|LARP Specialist at DABS||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Advocacy Manager at Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (A..||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Senior Coordinator Officer (Coordinator Deput.. at Ministery of Energy an..||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|