Patient Admission Assistant(959 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
Responsible for Patient Business Services Department related activities during the Morning Shift.
|Date Posted:||09 Oct 2017||Reference:||FMIC/HR/095|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Process all the admission / discharges, billing, inpatient bill estimation and collection of cash from patients during night shift.
2. To do initial assessment of patient financial position and fill PFE and recommend the deserving patients to welfare.
3. Recover the commitment amount from the patients at the time of discharge.
4. Maintain the daily admission/ discharge log for management review.
5. Charge the following medical supplies / procedures cost in the respective patients account.
• Oxygen Supplies
• Any other charges
6. Reconcile the patient admission records with the ward records and update the system accordingly.
7. Filing of all documents properly.
8. Maintaining the Deposit Status Report
9. Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
• Good communication, interpersonal skills in Dari, Pashto and English;
• Ability to work under difficult working conditions.
• Good computer skills, especially MS Office.
• 12th Grade
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, General
Guideline Interested applicants should send their resume along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University or email also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter and No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|ESC Assistant/Peon at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Bamian||23 Feb 2018|
|صفا کار at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporation ..||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|میتر خوان at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Takhar||20 Feb 2018|
|میتر خوان at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Badakhshan||20 Feb 2018|
|بست 6 اجیر تحصیل عواید at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||19 Feb 2018|