Security Guard(1525 Views)
Welthungerhilfe it is one of Germany's biggest non-governmental relief organizations. Non-profit making, politically independent and non-denominational, the organization is run by a Supervisory Board of honorary members under the patronage of the President of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its work is funded by private donations and public grants. Welthungerhilfe is working since the 1980’s continuously in Afghanistan and opened the first offices in 1992. Since this time Welthungerhilfe has implemented some 165 project in Afghanistan. Main fields of Welthungerhilfe intervention in Afghanistan are emergency relief, food and nutrition security, rural and regional development and water and sanitation.
Screen and organize entries and exits, movements of people inside and outside the base day and night;
|Date Posted:||09 Oct 2017||Reference:||WHH/AFG/KBL/202|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
Objective 1: Watch over people’s security
- Screen and organize entries and exits, movements of people inside and outside the base day and night;
- Check the identity of visitors and inform the Radio room (or the expatriate present in the building) of their arrival;
- Register all movements of visitors and WHH vehicles;
- Control the crowd if necessary.
- Accompany expatriates when they are moving either by car or by foot
- Report to radio room or office security officer/ manager immediately any disruptions or problems;
- Report to radio room or office security officer/ manager immediately any major event.
Objective 2: Watch over the security of the premises and office assets
- Watch over the security of the equipment;
- Ensure integrity of the logistic stocks and material at any moment;
- Watch over the security of the premises: enclosures, gate, etc.
- Register all office assets to the registration book, such as Laptops, Cameras, etc…;
Objective 3: Generator running
- He starts and shuts down the generator according to the needs and schedule
- He is responsible to fill the fuel tank of generator when empty and report on the fuel forms directory to the logistic dept.
- He keeps track of the generator's starting time and shutting down time
- He reports any mechanical issue to the logistic dept.
Objective 4: Contribute towards collecting information on the security situation:
- Transmit all information on the security situation;
- Write immediately a report on any incidents having occurred.
Objective 5: Work Miscellaneous tasks
- Operate the stand-by radio if applicable;
- Help other employees if necessary;
- NEVER let in police or any armed people in the compound.
- Attend and participate in trainings identified/organized by his supervisor
Follow any new procedures and guidelines designated in circulars from Country Director
- Any other duties as assigned by his supervisor
Qualifications and Education Requirement:
High School Graduate
At least three years’ work experiences in similar position
Good working knowledge of modern communication systems (telephone, sat phones, VHF)
Language skills: English , Dari (read and write)
Good communication skills
A well-kept outer appearance and cultivated manners
Capability to work in a multi-cultural team/environment
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
The applicants should complete & submit only the WHH Recruitment Form with resume to the following email address (Candidate can download form http://www.acbar.org/applicationform)
Note: Only application send to below address will be considered. Applications send to any other address even within the organization cannot be considered.
Please put the vacancy number and job title in your email subject or otherwise your email will reject from resume database.
|More jobs in this category|
|Surveillance Detection Guard at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|