About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
Prepare the monthly schedule of various balance sheet accounts for management review and resolve all the outstanding items thereon. Prepare the various adjusting / journal vouchers.
|Date Posted:||09 Oct 2017||Reference:||FMIC/HR/097|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate would be able to:
1. Checking PeopleSoft system for fixed assets
2. Clearing the accounts of (319406, 239999,239998)
3. Run the PeopleSoft system.
4. Dealing with ministry of finance regarding legal documents.
5. Checking all the adjustment vouchers.
6. Recording entries
7. Prepare the monthly schedule of various balance sheets accounts as per the annexure - I by 20th of each month for management review and resolve all the outstanding items thereon.
8. Processing the monthly payroll.
9. Coordinate with staffs for settlement of their general and travel advance as per the institutional policy and procedure and prepare the adjustment vouchers accordingly.
10. Coordinate with AKF – Afghanistan for monthly fund transfer and monthly reconciliation of funds lying with them.
11. Assist the section supervisor in monthly closing and pass all the accruals and stock related adjustments.
12. Any other assignment assign by the immediate supervisor.
• Good knowledge of financial systems.
• Excellent computer skills specially MS Office.
• Good knowledge of Accounting.
• Reporting skill in finance
• Prior knowledge of PeopleSoft will be regarded
The Ideal Candidate Should have Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) or Studying BBA
• Specialized courses in Finance
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested applicants should send their resume to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|Administrative Clerk at ILF-A||Kabul||27 Oct 2017|
|اعلان مجدد : مسول مالی و ا.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kandahar||05 Nov 2017|
|Finance Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||08 Nov 2017|
|Finanace Officer at Hawk Vision Consultancy Services||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|Finance Assistant at GTR Group||Kabul||05 Nov 2017|
|Senior Credit Analyst at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Balkh||05 Nov 2017|
|finance Officer at Big Bear Company||Kabul||10 Nov 2017|
|Sr. Public Financial Management Specialist (H.. at UMASS - USWDP||Herat||25 Oct 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist.. at UMASS - USWDP||Balkh||25 Oct 2017|
|Admin & Finance Officer at Mouj Radat Pharmaceutical limited||Nangarhar||30 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at 786 Pharmacy||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|LEAD ACCOUNTANT at Afghan Red Crescent Society||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|آمر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sew..||Herat||30 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||28 Oct 2017|
|Finance Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 Oct 2017|
|کارمند محاسبه جنسی at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|FINANCE ASSISTANT at Kam Air||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT cum STOREKEEPER [MALE / .. at DK - German Medical Di..||Kabul||04 Nov 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|