Internal Auditor (Audit Officer)(1634 Views)
About Afghanistan Commercial bank
About our company
Afghanistan commercial Bank (ACB) is a full-fledged commercial bank owned by reputed Afghan entrepreneurs ACB adheres to internationally accepted banking business models and aspires to operate in financially sound socially responsible and environmentally sustainable ways
Afghanistan Commercial Bank aims to serve different market niches including large corporate business small and medium enterprises etc. That has remained largely untapped in Afghanistan as customer bases in the banking industry. ACB believes that by serving different segment of the afghan business community it can contribute to the country economic development and grow itself into a profitable business entity.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2017||Reference:||ACB/HO/RT/12-0057|
|Closing Date:||29 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform financial and operational audits of the bank’s businesses and Operations and Suggesting improvements in the functioning of the bank to strengthen overall governance mechanism.
• Identify risks, recommend controls, and design/perform audit procedures to test the effectiveness of established policies, procedure and processes.
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge of operation and technology controls, regulatory compliance requirements, and compliance with internal audit and risk management policies and procedures.
• Evaluate and propose corrective measures designed to strengthen internal controls, operational policies and procedures, and other weaknesses identified in audits.
• Plan and complete specific audit assignments as delegated by the audit manager according to the agreed plan within the defined timeframe.
• Report on audit findings by drafting suitable audit reports and presentation on key control deficiencies, non-compliance with procedures and management policies and regulatory requirement among others, in areas reviewed and recommending corrective action to improve operation efficiency in cost effective way.
• Assist in follow up of agreed audit recommendation logged from pervious audits to ensure their timely compliance/clearance.
• Identifies factors causing deficient conditions and recommends course of action with the adequacy to improve the conditions.
• Accumulates data, maintaining proper and confidential filling/records, and prepares reports on the administration of audit missions and other assigned tasks.
• Reviews afghan central bank’s regulation concerning bank’s business, operations and products on order to maintain knowledge of prevailing standards needed to perform audits.
• Ensuring compliance with internal and external guidelines and policies of the bank as we as compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements,
• Discussing the internal audit findings with concerned departmental head prior to submitting the final report to the concerned authorities.
• Other job-related as assigned by the Chief Internal Auditor.
Skills: Must have excellent skills in English, Speaking, writing.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years banking Experience & 2 years in related position.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV also please mention the position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email (ACB-KBL-HO-0057) otherwise your CV will not be considered for mentioned position.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|