Reporting Specialist (Part Time)(671 Views)
About Equal Access International
Equal Access International Inc. (EA) creates positive social change for millions of underserved people in the developing world by delivering critically needed information and education through innovative media programming, appropriate technology and direct community engagement. As a not-for-profit communications for social change organization, we combine the power and broad reach of innovative media and behavior change communications with direct community mobilization activities to inform, educate and empower underserved communities with limited or no access to reliable information. is located in Kabul with activities nationwide.
Equal Access Afghanistan (EAA) is seeking a Reporting Specialist for the EAA projects portfolio and EAA office needs.
Based on Kabul, the Reporting Specialist will support and coordinate with Equal Access program managers for draft reports and communications materials in order to provide high quality English reports, which can meet the donors’ requirements.
Description of Assignment:
• Assist writing and editing Equal Access Afghanistan project reports. Contribute to EAA social media outputs.
Line of Reporting:
• EAA WIG Program Manager, EAA Country Director.
• EAA Country Director, Senior Management Team and HQ Program Backstops
Duration: October 15, 2017 – January 15, 2018. Twenty hours per week.
Salary Range: based on EAA salary scale
Shift: Twenty hours per week.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2017||Reference:||26/2017|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Communication||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Writing and editing program/project reports for internal and external use. This may include brief documents to more expansive works.
• Producing fact sheets, one-pagers and success stories to enrich program reports.
• Check and edit the English translation of IVR feedbacks and live call transcriptions and other information used in the reports.
• Check the accuracy of the data and information used in the reports and analyze the information for reporting purpose.
• Any other reporting and information related task as assigned by direct supervisor.
• No travel required.
• Fluent in English, Dari/Pashto with good writing and communication skills and capable of representing the organization in communications materials
• Interest in writing for social media and online media platforms.
• Have a good knowledge of computer including use of email, Google suite PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
• Able to work under pressure and deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Bachelor degree in Communications or a similar subject. Master’s degree will be preferred.
• Five years’ experience in report writing/editing reports in English language.
Afghanistan - Kabul
To apply, please send your application including a cover letter and updated CV to: Submission e-mail no later than October 15, 2017 Please note that EAA may consider applications and begin the interview process prior to the closing date.
Equal Access provides equal job opportunity for male and female, and offers a competitive salary. For more information on Equal Access, please visit our website at www.equalaccess.org .
|More jobs in this category|
|Media and communication Specialist at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||05 Nov 2017|
|Communication Officer at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|Communication & Public Outreach Manager at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|