کارمند محاسبه جنسی(1464 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The Asset officer reports directly to the Fixed Asset Manager of DABS.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2017||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/95-0144|
|Closing Date:||25 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To automate the Fixed Asset Registration, Transfer and Retirement in electronic data processing applications.
• Develops and maintains records of all DABS-owned, leased and funded property and update the same periodically.
• Administers leases and agreements as assigned.
• Evaluates and recommends strategies for properties under consideration for acquisition or investment.
• Will be involved in the development and implementation of strategies for the best use and maintenance of DABS’ property, including the acquisition and disposal of assets and other facilities in order to optimize the deployment and effective use of resources and support corporate objectives and value for money.
• Coordinates appraisals of DABS-owned properties.
• Makes recommendations on sale of DABS property.
• Ensures DABS owned property is in compliance with regulations.
• Coordinate to other Breshnas for receiving the asset data.
• Ensures that Property, Plant and Equipment (PP&E) are appropriately inspected, maintained, and modified to meet applicable laws and regulations.
• Implements all maintenance and general procurement of materials and parts, schedules installations and oversees that such repairs are accomplished in a safe and timely manner.
• Prepares and presents reports and recommendations to the Facilities Asset Manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to set priorities and make appropriate decisions on assignments contingent upon availability of parts and manpower. Building and maintenance procedures. Ability to supervise and train subordinate employees. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to work with land developers, consultant engineers, concerning capital improvement planning/projects and the ability to prepare written reports. Should be computer literate. Identifies potential problems and takes the necessary corrective action and/or recommends alternative solutions to the Facilities Asset Manager
Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field with at least 3 years’ professional experience in asset or facilities management
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|DATA PROCESSING OFFICER at Alfalah Consulting Service (ACSC)||Kabul||17 Dec 2017|
|VOUCHER EXAMINER (FSN-07) Trainee Level (FSN-.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Senior Finance Officer at HUB Television and Sheba Radio||Kabul||13 Dec 2017|
|Accounting Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Cashier at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Internal Audit at SDROA||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Senior Finance Specialist at CARD-F||Kabul||13 Dec 2017|
|Internal controller at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||12 Dec 2017|
|Sr. finance assistant and voucher examiner at IFRC||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Jahan University||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Finanace Manager at Jahan University||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Machinery Controller Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|