Survey Engineer(1070 Views)
About Excellent Planning and Construction Company (EPCC)
Excellent Planning and Construction Company EPCC is a nationally renowned engineering firm specializing in construction of infrastructure projects. EPCC is a registered private benefit construction, Construction Planning & Management and engineering services firm under a valid license#: D-22256 and Reg#: 45913 issued by Ministry of Commerce and Industry. EPCC is ISO certified Construction Company for standard of ISO 9001: 2015 with Certificate Number: DAB/QMS/16001016
Excellent Planning and Construction Company EPCC is a dynamic and fast growing company of Multi dimensional engineering skills dedicated to the challenging task of development of the beloved country Afghanistan.
EPCC, Established in 2004, it is geared to offer a very broad and varying rage of construction and engineering services to provide individual or special demands, irrespective of the size of the project, on limited participation or total delivery system concept i.e., design stage to completion.
The Survey engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the water supply and sewerage networks’ projects in different provinces of Afghanistan survey related tasks effectively and efficiently with client satisfaction and best quality.
Survey engineer shall ensure that the engineering services of the project going a head according to the work plan and deadlines from the client office.
The survey engineer will report to the project Manager.
The survey engineer must be an experienced and qualified survey engineer with the ability to work alone, meet deadlines, train related staff, and work individually and as part of a greater team effort.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2017||Reference:||EPCC-2017-010|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The survey engineer will be responsible for the following tasks, which include but are not limited to the following:
1. Review of design drawings and undertaking of preliminary alignment Survey for water supply and sewerage networks:
• Review of topographic survey available from the infrastructure designer
• Undertaking preliminary survey to review, adjust and review the alignment of route of transmission mains, all principal mains, building connections, valve boxes, manholes and other related sewerage & water related structures.
2. Detail survey of Sewerage and water networks to develop shop drawings:
• Undertaking detail survey of the sewerage and water networks accordance to the technical specification and requirements.
• Support construction manger and other technical team of the project in developing detail shop drawings of the networks.
3. Generation of Topographic maps of networks and development of the project As-Built Drawings:
• Carry out a topographical survey of the project area
• Establishment of system of reference points if the official reference points are not available in the project site in coordination with client survey engineer.
• Preparation of project topographic map and recording all site related details according to the project specifications and requirements.
• Provision of as-built drawings in ACAD format based on the topographical map at the end of the project
4. Development of the Sewerage and Water supply networks profile:
• Development of network profile, including for the route of transmission main and all principal mains and distribution mains as required by technical specification and requirements of the project.
5. Setting Out and Measuring:
• Setting out the works and shall amend any errors arising during the progress of the works cooperatively with construction manager and other technical team.
• Provide timely measuring of all earthworks, pipe works and other works going on the project for both sewerage and water networks.
• Any other tasks as per discretion of construction manager, project manager or as required by client.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
At least 5 years general survey work experience with minimum 3 years experience in Sewerage and water supply projects with Construction Companies, or engineering consultant’s agencies on relevant capacities.
Critical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of MS Office, Spread sheets and other required systems.
• Has good command on Auto Cad,
• Practical knowledge of Survey equipments (Total Station, Levels) and Survey software’s (TS and other required software) are mandatory.
• Knowledge of DPGS will be preferable
• Data download/uploading between TS and computer programs
• Ability to work effectively with minimal direction.
• Must be good problem solver, analytical, creative, and innovative
• Strong communication skills in English (oral and written).
• Ability to work and contribute to team building environment.
• Must be able to communicate well.
• Must be Team oriented.
University degree in civil engineering, survey or equivalent in related field
Afghanistan - Balkh
- Logar: PROVINCIAL CENTER (PULLE-ALAM), MOHAMMAD AGHA
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to the below email address, indicating the position Title and Vacancy Number in Subject line;
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Control Manager at ZNCC||Kabul||10 Jul 2018|