Finance Officer(1196 Views)
Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training , Ministry of Education
The objectives of the assignment are to (a) Assist financial management, accounting and disbursement functions; (b) help the DMTVET to Assist in developing all documentation related to financial management, accounting and disbursement; and (c) Follow-up all payment and allotment Documents with MOF .
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||MOE/DMTVET001|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintenance of Books of Accounts ;
2. Preparation of Accounting Reports;
3. Bank Reconciliation;
4. Assisting in liaison with the Ministry of Finance;
5. Preparation of payment vouchers for project related payments and such other documents as may be required;
6. Follow up of M16, allotment and other issues with Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education and Da Afghanistan Bank.
7. Preparation of advance related documents and liquidation.
8. Preparation and follow up of Staff monthly salary
9. Any other duties may assigned by the Accounting officer.
1. should have BA degree
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in financial management with International and national organizations.
3. Work Experience with government entities will be strongly preferred;
4. Familiarity of contractual and procurement issues.
5. Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto.
6. Excellent reporting, interpersonal and team working skills;
7. Computer skills - MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel necessary, experience/knowledge of any other accounting and database packages an asset
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their applications and CVs via e-mail:
HR Department for development Projects
Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII)
Address: Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training, Dehbori, behind of Music School, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
Note 1: The applicants have mention the vacancy number in the subject line of their Email. Otherwise, their application may not be considered.
Note 2: Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
|More jobs in this category|
|اعلان مجدد : مسول مالی و ا.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kandahar||05 Nov 2017|
|Finance Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||08 Nov 2017|
|Finanace Officer at Hawk Vision Consultancy Services||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|Finance Assistant at GTR Group||Kabul||05 Nov 2017|
|Senior Credit Analyst at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Balkh||05 Nov 2017|
|finance Officer at Big Bear Company||Kabul||10 Nov 2017|
|Sr. Public Financial Management Specialist (H.. at UMASS - USWDP||Herat||25 Oct 2017|
|Senior Public Financial Management Specialist.. at UMASS - USWDP||Balkh||25 Oct 2017|
|Admin & Finance Officer at Mouj Radat Pharmaceutical limited||Nangarhar||30 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at 786 Pharmacy||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|LEAD ACCOUNTANT at Afghan Red Crescent Society||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|آمر مالی و محاسبه at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sew..||Herat||30 Oct 2017|
|Finance Officer at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||28 Oct 2017|
|Finance Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 Oct 2017|
|کارمند محاسبه جنسی at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|FINANCE ASSISTANT at Kam Air||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT cum STOREKEEPER [MALE / .. at DK - German Medical Di..||Kabul||04 Nov 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|