Finance Officer(1512 Views)
Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training , Ministry of Education
The objectives of the assignment are to (a) Assist financial management, accounting and disbursement functions; (b) help the DMTVET to Assist in developing all documentation related to financial management, accounting and disbursement; and (c) Follow-up all payment and allotment Documents with MOF .
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||MOE/DMTVET001|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintenance of Books of Accounts ;
2. Preparation of Accounting Reports;
3. Bank Reconciliation;
4. Assisting in liaison with the Ministry of Finance;
5. Preparation of payment vouchers for project related payments and such other documents as may be required;
6. Follow up of M16, allotment and other issues with Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education and Da Afghanistan Bank.
7. Preparation of advance related documents and liquidation.
8. Preparation and follow up of Staff monthly salary
9. Any other duties may assigned by the Accounting officer.
1. should have BA degree
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in financial management with International and national organizations.
3. Work Experience with government entities will be strongly preferred;
4. Familiarity of contractual and procurement issues.
5. Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto.
6. Excellent reporting, interpersonal and team working skills;
7. Computer skills - MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel necessary, experience/knowledge of any other accounting and database packages an asset
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their applications and CVs via e-mail:
HR Department for development Projects
Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII)
Address: Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training, Dehbori, behind of Music School, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
Note 1: The applicants have mention the vacancy number in the subject line of their Email. Otherwise, their application may not be considered.
Note 2: Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant (Female) at Unique Atlantic Telecommunication LTD||Kabul||28 Dec 2017|
|Monitoring & Capacity Building Officer at Alfalah Consulting Service (ACS..||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|(Financial Reporting Officer) کارمند ر.. at DABS||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|مدیر جنسی at DABS||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|DATA PROCESSING OFFICER - Re announced at Alfalah Consulting Service (AC..||Kabul||17 Dec 2017|
|Accounting Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Cashier at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Internal Audit at SDROA||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Sr. finance assistant and voucher examiner at IFRC||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Jahan University||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Machinery Controller Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|