Civil/Construction Engineer(1644 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert civil construction engineer for the new projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-001/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation of construction project’s civil and structure tasks according contract requirements.
2. Follow up work schedule for civil and construction activities and inform project Manager.
3. Able to solve civil and structure problems and deficiencies which happen in the project.
4. Be able to provide civil and structure estimation for the construction project.
5. Perform civil and structure activities base on approved design and drawing.
6. Maintain regular communications with Project Manager regarding project status and current issues.
7. Furnish to the Project Manager a completion certificate attesting that “the work has been completed, in compliance with the contract requirements”.
8. Ensure the project site is in compliance with contract requirements.
9. Maintain safe, productive and profitable work sites.
10. Attending Project progress meeting and communicate with project manager for the smooth completion of project within contract limited time.
11. Ensure subcontractor compliance all civil and structure work due to approved drawing.
12. Any other responsibility assigned by the Project Manager.
1 Familiar with USACE/AED and Afghan Government Projects.
2. Strong spoken and written communications skills.
3. Good computer Skill in MS Office and AutoCAD.
4. Fluent English both in spoken and written.
1. B.Sc in civil/structure engineer.
2. At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Khost
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, Kabul, Afghanistan.
|More jobs in this category|
|Road Design Engineer/Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Sr. Bridge Design Engineer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Sr. Road Design Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Site Engineer for Highway at Aziz Group||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Highway Project Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor Engineer (Ghazni) at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Re..||Ghazni||18 Feb 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor Engineer (Kapisa) at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Re..||Kapisa||18 Feb 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor Engineer (Daikundi) at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) ..||Daikondi||18 Feb 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor Engineer (Spin Buldak - Sho.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kandahar||18 Feb 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor Engineer (Spin Buldak - Kan.. at Ministry of Public Wor..||Kandahar||18 Feb 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor Engineer (Farah) at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Ref..||Farah||18 Feb 2018|
|آمر اداره قوایکار (زون کن.. at وزارت فواید ..||Kandahar||18 Feb 2018|
|Team Leader at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Disaster Risk Management Trainer at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||18 Feb 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|