Civil/Construction Engineer(1083 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert civil construction engineer for the new projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-001/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation of construction project’s civil and structure tasks according contract requirements.
2. Follow up work schedule for civil and construction activities and inform project Manager.
3. Able to solve civil and structure problems and deficiencies which happen in the project.
4. Be able to provide civil and structure estimation for the construction project.
5. Perform civil and structure activities base on approved design and drawing.
6. Maintain regular communications with Project Manager regarding project status and current issues.
7. Furnish to the Project Manager a completion certificate attesting that “the work has been completed, in compliance with the contract requirements”.
8. Ensure the project site is in compliance with contract requirements.
9. Maintain safe, productive and profitable work sites.
10. Attending Project progress meeting and communicate with project manager for the smooth completion of project within contract limited time.
11. Ensure subcontractor compliance all civil and structure work due to approved drawing.
12. Any other responsibility assigned by the Project Manager.
1 Familiar with USACE/AED and Afghan Government Projects.
2. Strong spoken and written communications skills.
3. Good computer Skill in MS Office and AutoCAD.
4. Fluent English both in spoken and written.
1. B.Sc in civil/structure engineer.
2. At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Khost
Afghanistan - Logar
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Afghanistan - Parwan
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, Kabul, Afghanistan.
|More jobs in this category|
|Designing Engineer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Team Leader at DACAAR||Kunduz||31 Oct 2017|
|Senior Water Supply Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Pavement / Transportation Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation A..||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Survey Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Structure Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Electrical Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|انجینیر دیزاین at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Kabul||02 Nov 2017|
|انجینیر سروی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Co..||Kabul||02 Nov 2017|
|Consultant Road Engineering Services (Monitor.. at Sayed Majidi Architect..||Balkh||26 Oct 2017|
|Civil Engineer for Irrigation work at Excellent Planning and Construction..||Multi Cities||24 Oct 2017|
|Structure Design Engineer at Excellent Planning and Construction Company ..||Multi Cities||24 Oct 2017|
|Amine Plant Automation Senior Specialist for .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Jawzjan||08 Nov 2017|
|Food Processing Engineering Consultant at NEI (Nutrition and Education In..||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Office engineer / انجنیر دفتر at East Power Engineering Service||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|