Water Supply Engineer(1069 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert civil construction engineer for the new projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-006/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation of construction project’s civil and structure tasks according contract requirements.
2. Follow up work schedule for civil and construction activities and inform project Manager.
3. Able to solve civil and structure problems and deficiencies which happen in the project.
4. 1. Implementing of water supply pipe scheme projects.
2. Managing and maintaining water and sewerage infrastructure operations.
3. Presenting project details and technical information to colleagues and clients.
4. Writing related reports.
5. Performing water quality test.
6. Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
7. Following the project drawings and technical specification.
8. Liaising with clients, contractors, government agencies, local authorities and suppliers.
9. Supervising staff and site workers accordingly.
10. Ensuring that projects keep to budgets and timescales
11. Maintaining an awareness of current environmental issues.
12. Other tasks giving by project manager.
1. . Strong spoken and written communications skills.
2 Good computer Skill in MS Office and Autocad.
3 Fluent English both in spoken and written.
1 MSc or BSc in Water supply.
2. At least 5 years work experience in related field.
3. Familiar with Afghan Government Projects.
Afghanistan - Khost
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Email: Submission e-mail
|More jobs in this category|
|Store Assistant Biomedical at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Ch..||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Draftsman/CAD Assistant at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Design Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Water Engineer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services ..||Ghowr||05 Mar 2018|
|انجینر دیزاین ساختمانی ت.. at DABS||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Road Design Engineer/Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Sr. Bridge Design Engineer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Sr. Road Design Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Site Engineer for Highway at Aziz Group||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Highway Project Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|