Electric Engineer(709 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert electric engineer for the new projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-004/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation and design of construction project’s Electrical work according contract requirements especially for USACE/AED Projects.
2. Implementation of construction project electrical system.
3. Be Able to solve electrical problems and deficiencies which happen in the project.
4. Be able to provide Electrical estimation for the construction project.
6. Maintain regular communications with Project Manager regarding project status due to electrical tasks.
7. Provide electrical equipment and materials list to submittal officer for the client approval.
8. Ensure the project site is in compliance with contract requirements, approved design and drawing.
9. Maintain safe, productive and profitable work sites for the electrical workers.
10. Attending Project progress meeting and communicate with project manager for the smooth completion of project within contract limited time.
11. Ensure subcontractor compliance all electrical work due to approved drawing.
12. Any other responsibility assigned by the Project Manager.
1. Familiar with Afghan Government Projects.
2. Strong spoken and written communications skills.
3. Good computer Skill in MS Office and AutoCAD.
4. Fluent English both in spoken and written
1. MSc or BSc in electric engineers.
2. At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Khost
Afghanistan - Logar
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Afghanistan - Parwan
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Consultant Electrical Engineering Services (M.. at Sayed Majidi Architect..||Balkh||26 Oct 2017|
|Electrical Engineer&Proposal; Writer at Kabul World Wide Road and Const..||Kabul||12 Nov 2017|
|مدیرمرکز معلومات انرژی ا.. at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|