Project Manager(626 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert project managers for our new building and water supply projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-003/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager must have the qualification and experiences of management, report writing and training, knowledge of supervision, monitoring and evaluation for at least four years. He is responsible for the planning, organizing, implementing, supervision /monitoring of all project activities.
2. Assist Program Manager, supervisors and other key staff in planning and implementing of program.
3. Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly progress report of project to deputy director of head office.
4. Follow SBSCC established policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative works and performance. And follow BoQ, Drawings and Technical Specification of the project.
5. Identify and make decision to solve immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives and provide report to his immediate supervisor.
6. Attend weekly meeting with the client.
7. Work closely with technical and administration, finance, and logistic heads for development of water supply pipe scheme Project.
8. Evaluate and supervise the performance of the water supply Pipe Scheme project.
9. Any other task assign by Deputy Director or Program Manager.
10. Maintain regular communications and meeting with client engineers regarding project status and current issues of the projects.
11. Conduct project activities according to applicable corporate and regulatory policies and procedures and within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1 Familiar with Afghan Government Projects.
2. Strong spoken and written communications skills.
3. Good computer Skill in MS Office.
4. Fluent English both in spoken and written
MSc or B.Sc in civil/structure engineers.
2. At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Afghanistan - Khost
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Afghanistan - Parwan
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, and Kabul, Afghanistan.
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|Office Assistant at Hawk Vision Consultancy Services||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|
|Project Coordinator at Human Rights Research and Advocacy Consurtium ( ..||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|Higher Education Change Management Advisor at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||07 Nov 2017|
|micro-finance development specialist at Integration Management Consulting..||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|
|Re-announced Coordinator at SDROA||Kapisa||25 Oct 2017|
|Deputy Finance Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|