Project Manager(1128 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert project managers for our new building and water supply projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-003/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager must have the qualification and experiences of management, report writing and training, knowledge of supervision, monitoring and evaluation for at least four years. He is responsible for the planning, organizing, implementing, supervision /monitoring of all project activities.
2. Assist Program Manager, supervisors and other key staff in planning and implementing of program.
3. Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly progress report of project to deputy director of head office.
4. Follow SBSCC established policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative works and performance. And follow BoQ, Drawings and Technical Specification of the project.
5. Identify and make decision to solve immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives and provide report to his immediate supervisor.
6. Attend weekly meeting with the client.
7. Work closely with technical and administration, finance, and logistic heads for development of water supply pipe scheme Project.
8. Evaluate and supervise the performance of the water supply Pipe Scheme project.
9. Any other task assign by Deputy Director or Program Manager.
10. Maintain regular communications and meeting with client engineers regarding project status and current issues of the projects.
11. Conduct project activities according to applicable corporate and regulatory policies and procedures and within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1 Familiar with Afghan Government Projects.
2. Strong spoken and written communications skills.
3. Good computer Skill in MS Office.
4. Fluent English both in spoken and written
MSc or B.Sc in civil/structure engineers.
2. At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, and Kabul, Afghanistan.
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر آموزش at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|مدیر اپل رستورانت at Apple Restaurant||Kabul||10 Mar 2018|
|Re - advertised Contract Management Speciali.. at Ministry of communicat..||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Senior Capacity Building Manager at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Contract Management Specialist at Directorate General Public Private Part..||Kabul||05 Mar 2018|
|Anti-Corruption and Community Outreach Specia.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||12 Mar 2018|
|Data Management Officer- UNOCHA at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|Project Manager at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Nangarhar||19 Feb 2018|
|Juice Plant Manager at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Intern (Admin) at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Associate – Internal Audit at French Medical Institute for Mothers and ..||Kabul||22 Feb 2018|
|Humanitarian Affairs Officer at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Feb 2018|