Project Manager(1453 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert project managers for our new building and water supply projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-003/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager must have the qualification and experiences of management, report writing and training, knowledge of supervision, monitoring and evaluation for at least four years. He is responsible for the planning, organizing, implementing, supervision /monitoring of all project activities.
2. Assist Program Manager, supervisors and other key staff in planning and implementing of program.
3. Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly progress report of project to deputy director of head office.
4. Follow SBSCC established policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative works and performance. And follow BoQ, Drawings and Technical Specification of the project.
5. Identify and make decision to solve immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives and provide report to his immediate supervisor.
6. Attend weekly meeting with the client.
7. Work closely with technical and administration, finance, and logistic heads for development of water supply pipe scheme Project.
8. Evaluate and supervise the performance of the water supply Pipe Scheme project.
9. Any other task assign by Deputy Director or Program Manager.
10. Maintain regular communications and meeting with client engineers regarding project status and current issues of the projects.
11. Conduct project activities according to applicable corporate and regulatory policies and procedures and within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1 Familiar with Afghan Government Projects.
2. Strong spoken and written communications skills.
3. Good computer Skill in MS Office.
4. Fluent English both in spoken and written
MSc or B.Sc in civil/structure engineers.
2. At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, and Kabul, Afghanistan.
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Consultant for External Review of US Embassy .. at American University of..||Kabul||05 Jul 2018|
|RTDMS Project Director at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Criminal Team Lead - Regions at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Deputy Team Lead at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|Criminal Deputy Team Lead at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Civil Deputy Team Lead at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Civil Team Lead at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|National Project Manager- SDG Project-SB5/1 (.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||12 Jul 2018|
|Project Management Technical Assistant at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW)..||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|Planning and Performance Monitoring Specialis.. at Trans-Hindukush Road C..||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|NIMS (National Information Management System).. at MOIA||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Manager Fundraising/ Resource Mobilization at French Medical Institute fo..||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|CW4WAfghan-Afghanistan Country Director at Canadian Women for Women in Af..||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|CEO at 786 Pharma||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|