Mechanical Engineer(403 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert mechanical engineer for the new projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-005/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation and design of construction project’s Mechanical work according contract requirements especially for 100Bed Hospital Project.
2. Implementation of HAVC, DUCT and Split system for the mentioned 100Bed Project.
3. Be Able to solve mechanical problems and deficiencies which happen in the project.
4. Be able to provide mechanical estimation for the construction project.
6. Maintain regular communications with Project Manager regarding project status due to mechanical tasks.
7. Provide mechanical equipment and materials list to submittal officer for the client approval.
8. Ensure the project site is in compliance with contract requirements, approved design and drawing.
9. Maintain safe, productive and profitable work sites for the mechanical workers.
10. Attending Project progress meeting and communicate with project manager for the smooth completion of project within contract limited time.
11. Ensure subcontractor compliance all mechanical work due to approved drawing.
12. Any other responsibility assigned by the Project Manager.
Familiar with Afghan Government Projects.
. Strong spoken and written communications skills.
. Good computer Skill in MS Office and AutoCAD.
Fluent English both in spoken and written.
MSc or BSc in Mechanical engineer.
At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Parwan
Afghanistan - Khost
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
Afghanistan - Logar
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, Kabul, Afghanistan.
|More jobs in this category|
|Designing Engineer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||22 Nov 2017|
|Team Leader at DACAAR||Kunduz||31 Oct 2017|
|Senior Water Supply Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Pavement / Transportation Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation A..||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Survey Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Structure Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Senior Electrical Engineer at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|انجینیر دیزاین at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Kabul||02 Nov 2017|
|انجینیر سروی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Co..||Kabul||02 Nov 2017|
|Consultant Road Engineering Services (Monitor.. at Sayed Majidi Architect..||Balkh||26 Oct 2017|
|Civil Engineer for Irrigation work at Excellent Planning and Construction..||Multi Cities||24 Oct 2017|
|Structure Design Engineer at Excellent Planning and Construction Company ..||Multi Cities||24 Oct 2017|
|Amine Plant Automation Senior Specialist for .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Jawzjan||08 Nov 2017|
|Food Processing Engineering Consultant at NEI (Nutrition and Education In..||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Office engineer / انجنیر دفتر at East Power Engineering Service||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|