Mechanical Engineer(877 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert mechanical engineer for the new projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-005/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation and design of construction project’s Mechanical work according contract requirements especially for 100Bed Hospital Project.
2. Implementation of HAVC, DUCT and Split system for the mentioned 100Bed Project.
3. Be Able to solve mechanical problems and deficiencies which happen in the project.
4. Be able to provide mechanical estimation for the construction project.
6. Maintain regular communications with Project Manager regarding project status due to mechanical tasks.
7. Provide mechanical equipment and materials list to submittal officer for the client approval.
8. Ensure the project site is in compliance with contract requirements, approved design and drawing.
9. Maintain safe, productive and profitable work sites for the mechanical workers.
10. Attending Project progress meeting and communicate with project manager for the smooth completion of project within contract limited time.
11. Ensure subcontractor compliance all mechanical work due to approved drawing.
12. Any other responsibility assigned by the Project Manager.
Familiar with Afghan Government Projects.
. Strong spoken and written communications skills.
. Good computer Skill in MS Office and AutoCAD.
Fluent English both in spoken and written.
MSc or BSc in Mechanical engineer.
At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Parwan
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, Kabul, Afghanistan.
|More jobs in this category|
|Water Engineer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services ..||Ghowr||05 Mar 2018|
|انجینر دیزاین ساختمانی ت.. at DABS||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Road Design Engineer/Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Sr. Bridge Design Engineer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Sr. Road Design Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Site Engineer for Highway at Aziz Group||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Highway Project Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|