Survey Engineer(1250 Views)
About Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company
Sayed Bilal Sadath Construction Company (SBSCC) is an Afghani skilled construction company. The SBSCC was established in 2003. SBSCC has been completed numerous USACE/AED, PRT, USAID, UAE and the Afghan Government projects in various provinces of Afghanistan. SBSCC is looking forward for experienced and expert survey engineer for the new construction projects.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||SBSCC-002/2017|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting map.
• Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and manger, clients, and others concerned with projects.
• Using of survey instrument like total station theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
• Establish fixed points for use in making topographical maps.
• Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
• Locate and layout mark sites selected for prospecting activities, such as design instruction.
• Getting site survey (Topographical survey, Informational etc.
• Following Line manager instructions and working with project/office team.
• Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land feature.
• Attending based weekly and monthly meeting.
• Supervising all survey instruments (total station, level, GPS).
• Any other tasks that shall be assigned by the line manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1 Familiar with Afghan Government building and water supply Projects.
2 Strong spoken and written communications skills.
3. Good computer Skill in MS Office and AutoCAD.
4. Fluent English both in spoken and written.
1. B.Sc in survey or civil engineer.
2. At least 5 years work experience in related field.
Afghanistan - Khost
Bachelors Degree, Engineering
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, university diploma and certificates along with cover letter with full confidence to below email address:
SBSCC Kabul Main Office:
Address: House # 6, Main Road Wazir Akbar khan, District # 10, and Kabul, Afghanistan.
|More jobs in this category|
|Water Engineer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services ..||Ghowr||05 Mar 2018|
|انجینر دیزاین ساختمانی ت.. at DABS||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Road Design Engineer/Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Sr. Bridge Design Engineer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Sr. Road Design Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Site Engineer for Highway at Aziz Group||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Highway Project Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|