micro-finance development specialist(638 Views)
About Integration Management Consulting Services
Integration Management Consulting Services is expert of design, Management and construction of any extensive and intensive construction related projects.
We have been playing our best role in the reconstruction of Afghanistan since long time, at the beginning in the frame of NGOs and later on in the frame of Engineering & Consulting companies after the government new policy development.
The company is having expert staff and good enough capacity and will successful performance of the mentioned project if awarded.
The Integration members are qualified, skillful, experienced, well-equipped, and dedicated registered Afghan Consulting and Engineering Firms in the field of construction projects, design, management, and implementation as well as engineering consultancy.
The Integration Company implemented many similar construction projects with PRT, Government, and other funding agencies.
) Conduct a thorough assessment of current Procurement training Center including a diverse pool of trained people with focus on the content, course delivery, curriculum, and built capacities in the past;
b) Develop a comprehensive 5-year strategic plan (consisting of vision, mission, goals, objectives, key focus areas, values etc.) for start of the NPI
c) Develop 5 years strategic plan including budget plan for NPI, Work plan and operational plan for running the NPI and Organization Structure etc.
d) Develop a recruitment policy and procedure for NPI administration and academia as well as professional development plan and program i.e. train-the-trainer initiatives
e) Develop specific TORs for NPI structure
f) Any other task assigned by Programme Manager/Team Leader
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2017||Reference:||Integration-121|
|Closing Date:||26 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Broad and in depth expertise in microfinance or financial sector development
• Demonstrated knowledge of evaluation and impact assessment techniques, including qualitative and quantitative methodology
• Field experience as well as familiarity with the Afghan environment
• Computer skills, and local knowledge, including language
• Demonstrable capacity and experience in the field of impact evaluation (preferably within the microfinance sector).
• A good analytical experience and proven ability to appropriately and sufficiently collect, collate and analyze data.
• Comprehensive knowledge of best practices in impact assessment methodologies for microfinance and in other areas of economic and social development or market research
• Demonstrable ability to undertake research on a national basis in a challenging security environment
• Awareness of gender and cultural issues
• Good understanding and familiarity for with microfinance principle
• Having good ability to guide team to collect proper data for the impact assessment.
• Having good knowledge of data analytical skill and familiarity analysis of the data.
A Master degree in Public Administration & Management, Business administration or in any related fields;
b) At least ten years of experience directly relevant to Institutional development and procurement related management;
c) Familiarity and working experience of at least five years with World Bank or other donor procurement procedure;
d) Experience in development of Public Procurement training Institute and its governance.
Bachelor/ Master Degree,
Afghanistan - Kabul
CVs with cover letter along with educational certificates should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Institution Development & Management Specialist , Vac# Integration-121)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
|More jobs in this category|
|Coordination Manager (Re-Advertised) “Indi.. at MOIA||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|LARP Specialist at DABS||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|
|Advocacy Manager at Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (A..||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|
|Senior Coordinator Officer (Coordinator Deput.. at Ministery of Energy an..||Kabul||16 Dec 2017|